Toribash
Original Post
[sellingtrading?]
hey guys, i want to get rid of my whole inventory. it really sucks. but if any of you have a shop and want it all to sell then your more then welcome. all i am looking for in return is gold blood, primary grad, ghost, relax, timer, text, emote, grip. maybe someone just wants to trade for my items if you has some gold. or just buy some super cheap i just want gold enough tc to buy gold stuff im broke lately.

appreciate any help you guys have!

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?userid=162029

oh and pure is off limits.
Last edited by sluthead; Aug 13, 2009 at 07:57 AM.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?userid=162029

I see that toxic you have in there ;o

Edit: I also see that DQ Texture ;o
Last edited by Boomer; Aug 13, 2009 at 07:17 AM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
you want it boomer?! 15k relax, 2k emote, 1k grip, 2k timer, 10k blood. those are just all the cheapest prices on the market! or if you have any of those gold items ;) i will trade but only like emote for emote , relax for relax etc etc only for toxic tho. anything else trade for gold or buy away. just check the market and offer me lowest market price.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Sluthead, I think I have a Gold Blood left, so if you want it ;)

And I noticed again: Everyone has some cool items such as Pure except for me
nuramon i would love it. i dont exactly have any tc tho lol so maybe you want some items in exchange or maybe when i sell stuff i can pay you. idk i guess boomers not interested now you know if you have TC and you wanna save money just go buy all the gold stuff i listed and then trade with me. i will trade multiple items for the gold items. just hook it up.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
I dunno. I don't like the items you have there. Let's just wait a while, maybe you'll get some cash. And if not, I will give it to you!
okay also feel free to trade it with me, i know you dont like much of it for yourself but im sure you could turn a little profit if you trade me gold blood for something mroe expensive.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
:P me either hence me just trying to get all this gold stuff this way haha pwn my items off on someone else and let them sell it
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger