ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan dissolving...
I'm becoming busier and busier, and, apart from the moderation and some important duties I perform, I can't really run a clan properly, and it's getting noticed in our recent lack of activity.

So... I'm holding a discussion - should we dissolve Hive? Because I feel we're dying out, and I'd rather terminate a clan for ever than seeing it slowly die for months.

Provide your points. This does not indicate that we're disappearing at all, and I'll stand by your decisions. It's just that I can't do that much stuff anymore.

Sorry. Please do discuss. Suggestions for reviving Hive to the old great clan it was will also be accepted. But please take into account that I'm going through a bad stage in my life and I'm trying to get stuff together, so it can't involve heavy work from me.
Hmmm I would hate to see hive die, It has always been a great clan. We seem to go through these lulls of inactivity and members leaving and it makes us get down. If we are to dissolve i think we should not do it immediately but rather wait a few weeks to see how things go. I agree though if we do go further down that path to a dead clan i would rather see it disbanded than slowly die.
So guys, I came to the point where I have to say we should terminate Hive. I guess most of you will say "No, I will be active and I will search for members and shit." But you'll see, you'll get into inactiveness. Believe me in that. I saw that with two clans before (woor and TAG if you wanna know it). Better now, fast and painless then later, slowl and very painful.
It would break my heart to see Hive going down slow.
That's my opinon guys.
I agree after thinking i think we should terminate but keep the irc channel as hive
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
I agree after thinking i think we should terminate but keep the irc channel as hive

That's what we should do, yes!
Thats a hard descission: I got invited to [Hive] when I started playing Toribash with this account, I grew with it and met many cool people.
And now this should stop? I can't believe it. We made so many stuff together... Better let it die then makin' it halfdead tho...

HoboJoey
If Hive is going to die, it should be quick. I like everyone else don't wanna see this clan struggle and die slowly over time. It would be better to just see Hive die quick.

I do not want Hive to die though.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
...I really don't know, it seems unanimus that we should just disband if worse comes to worse. I vote for Mrlebo's idea, keep it together for a little while longer if it doesn't pick up disband... also the american (I think) and Canadian school years will be starting soon, either way I'd hate to see hive die or struggle only to end up dead anyways.
R
R A R
R
It would just absolutely break my heart. I love this clan so much. We have gone through stages like this and I think we can make it. But, if we have to disband( D: ) I say we go with mrlebos idea. Close the clan and keep the IRC. I believe we can escape this crap stage.

D':
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
I'd say quickly I also agree with mrlebo
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.