Toribash
I know I don't have much of a say, but I'll provide my opinion.

Now, LadyDEATH has practically left, let's not beat about the bush - she's near to never here. I've noticed RedDevil slowly slipping into inactivity here and conversation here seems to be grinding slowly to a halt. Competitions and such that have been hosted haven't been helping and it just seems like people are losing interest though that may not be the case. However, if this inactivity from both leaders is more temporary than expected, you'll regret killing hive.

It'd a shame to see it go, because I still see it as DeM.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I know I don't have much of a say, but I'll provide my opinion.

Now, LadyDEATH has practically left, let's not beat about the bush - she's near to never here. I've noticed RedDevil slowly slipping into inactivity here and conversation here seems to be grinding slowly to a halt. Competitions and such that have been hosted haven't been helping and it just seems like people are losing interest though that may not be the case. However, if this inactivity from both leaders is more temporary than expected, you'll regret killing hive.

It'd a shame to see it go, because I still see it as DeM.

You do have a say.

I'll talk to you on MSN, though.
My answer is, it should stay together and wait it out, Hive has already went through drops of in-activeness, just because this one hit harder than the rest doesn't mean Hive cant ride the wave back up to the top again.

RedDevil: If you're going to not be able to look after the clan much(for the reasons you posted etc)then why not do what LadyDEATH did, and entrust the clan to someone(or someone's) who you truly believe can handle the responsibility and has always been their.

Hive: For above reasons, that is why i think you should stay together, you stuck together and held it through all the other times, answer me why this can't be any different?
Last edited by Malvado; Aug 18, 2009 at 10:50 PM.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
My answer is, it should stay together and wait it out, Hive has already went through drops of in-activeness, just because this one hit harder than the rest doesn't mean Hive cant ride the waved back up to the top again.

RedDevil: If you're going to not be able to look after the clan much(for the reasons you posted etc)then why not do what LadyDEATH did, and entrust the clan to someone(or someone's) who you truly believe can handle the responsibility and has always been their.

Hive: For above reasons, that is why i think you should stay together, you stuck together and held it through all the other times, answer me why this can't be any different?

Hard thing to do.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Hard thing to do.

Why is that? explain.

If it's because you don't know who to choose, hold a poll in the secret forum & let the clan decide.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Riiight... so, you want me to hand the clan over to some random git (no offense to anyone), just because MOST of the people think that's correct?

That's some corrupted judgement. No offense to you whatsoever, but I can't agree with that. That would make us die slowly, and you know it.
so basically Red you dont think anyone in Hive is qualified enough to keep it alive until you can come back form innactiveness.

wow way to have some faith in your clan mates.

edit and who the fuck is the random git? why dont you chose the people for the poll. that way theres not ''random gits'' in there.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Sluthead, your really dont understand. I mean, you really... REALLY.. dont....
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post
so basically Red you dont think anyone in Hive is qualified enough to keep it alive until you can come back form innactiveness.

wow way to have some faith in your clan mates.

edit and who the fuck is the random git? why dont you chose the people for the poll. that way theres not ''random gits'' in there.

lol, looks like u have no idea... move ur ass to irc and listen there.
looks like i have no idea? what from what i understand Red is going to be innactive for 2 months.

and he is too proud to let anyone else run hive while hes gone. ( like its sucha difficult job lololol)

so hive is just going to die. because reddevil is leaving.

am i missing something joey?
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger