ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Would you be willing to participate in this?
Yes, idea sounds interesting
172 Votes / 91.01%
I just can't decide...
8 Votes / 4.23%
No, we don't need this!
9 Votes / 4.76%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

HUZZAH! shouted the king from his thrown whilst the peasants brought him food and wine!
Hell yeah, this seems awesome.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Raid is, of course, the un-named light blue.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Boj you are a genius imo

Just hope that at least half of the people who said "sdvsfav..WOW!" then will not get inactive in the event(like,sadly,already happen in your previous fantastic events)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Yeah. Hard to keep ppl motivated! Maybe if I start a massage lounge during the event, if it gets through, anyway. >:}
wow it's great
we will start the third world war XD
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
this event remind me your epic "Usurper Event"
it worked well so fuck yeah this one should work too
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
This is a pretty great idea!

Just wondering, could there be any planned opportunities for this to integrate with clan wars other than the standard multiplayer ones set up through the Toriclan system? Many clans ([T] included) don't have that much of a multiplayer presence and would be more interested in having alternative clan wars such as clan replay wars.

If not, fair enough, I'd imagine it would be a bit trickier to run. Just throwing it out there anyway.
Cool Idea! But can a clan comeback if they lose all their land?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Cool Idea! But can a clan comeback if they lose all their land?

Yep. But you cb only with one land, and with penalty in time, like, you 're-spawn' week later.

As for replay battle and stuff, as I said, winning some other clan events also add territories to clans.