Ranking
Holy shit that was dope. I love the opener, I don't even mind the little pause right before the split. The kicks themselfs are not very spectacular but everything after 430 is just everything I like to see in replays.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Holy shit that was dope. I love the opener, I don't even mind the little pause right before the split. The kicks themselfs are not very spectacular but everything after 430 is just everything I like to see in replays.

I should have landed a boomhit at least on one of those kicks I guess. Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it.

A quick replay
Attached Files
Controversial Reversal.rpl (257.9 KB, 10 views)
Quick teaser of something new I tried. How do you like it?
Attached Files
Accelerate.rpl (212.8 KB, 17 views)
I'm not a huge fan of the first knee dm but I also don't really dislike it, it's just looks meh.
The wirst and elbow dms look sick, but the 2nd knee dm looks really lazy, it might have looked cooler if you pushed off the ground with your left leg and went for a boom or smth on the upperbody
(lazy attempt down below cuz iunno if I'm getting across what I wanna say).

Your movement throughout the whole replay is really nice tho.
Attached Files
kev.rpl (157.2 KB, 4 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I'm not a huge fan of the first knee dm but I also don't really dislike it, it's just looks meh.
The wirst and elbow dms look sick, but the 2nd knee dm looks really lazy, it might have looked cooler if you pushed off the ground with your left leg and went for a boom or smth on the upperbody
(lazy attempt down below cuz iunno if I'm getting across what I wanna say).

Your movement throughout the whole replay is really nice tho.

I focused on my movement mainly. Trying to build up speed and keeping at for as long as possible while continuously dming Ukes parts was my target. Thank you though. I'll consider it for future replays.

Here's my entry for the opener challenge.
Attached Files
Opener Challenge 11.rpl (276.4 KB, 14 views)
Sick as usual, but its kinda lame that the first boom killed your momentum like that.
I'm not a fan of the skeet (not sure if thats even considered one), I think i might've prefered it if you just transfered the momentum from 180 into another helikick and then into a nice boom on the crotch.

360 - 270 was my favorite part it was so smooth and it looked awesome how you spun around your arm like that.
Pidda's spirit animal
Neat spinnies
add a little more force to those dm's and you've got me rock hard
Also known as CombatBot