Toribash
Indeed:
The opener was a bit strange, but I liked the build-up to the hit.
I think with a small amount of editing you could easily get that hit into a nice 3DM boom
You need to slow down, you don't spend time on your replays, you just get a few hits and call it quits.

You have SO much potential, it isn't even funny. If you are in the making of a replay, or replays....right now, go for fluidity and power, no fast and sloppy.

So far, all I see from your replays are...well...nothing special, to be honest. Like I said, you need to spend time on your replays. I have hope in you.

I really can't rate your replays yet. I haven't seen all you can do.
ugly
I'll see what I can do mate.
-----
I tried my best to make these look good. I hope you guys like them. Thanks for all the CnC, I really need it.
Attached Files
Indeed7 edit.rpl (127.9 KB, 15 views)
Start1.rpl (133.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Jucke; Apr 13, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Jucke
Start1 - really nice opener, I liked the first kick, however you could've gotten the groin separated quite easily.
The second kick had power but it lacked flow. Instead of going for the path which will give you a big amount of speed, plan ahead and figure out how to get maximum damage while mantaining your flow.
I don't recommend bashing uke's body parts against the floor to dismember them. It doesn't look good. What I would've done is let go of uke's chest and kicked him torso into the ground. That way it looks more realistic, looks better and gives you more options to continue from there in my experience.

Indeed7 edit- The opener got you a really nice amount of speed, but you kind of wasted it. Rather then aiming for a surer outside hit, aim to clusters of joints like the chest or groin. I managed to turn it into a 5dm boom with 5 minutes of tweaking.
Again as with your other replay, after the nice beginning it went downhill. The second kick didn't look as powerful.
I liked the pose, but not so much the transition.

What I'd recommend is toying around with different joint combinations. Even if something looks like it won't add any power, I find on occasion that just relaxing a knee, or raising an arm can change a 3dm boom into a 4dm boom, sometimes even 5.
You've got lots of potential, keep practicing and working on keeping your flow and planning your moves ahead of time. You know what I mean, rather then going for an automatic kick, try building up some speed and momentum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Much, MUCH better, Jucke! I knew you had it in you.

Indeed7 edit: Opener was a bit slow, I would recommend at around 486 relaxing your right glute + knee, that would get you in a position for a nice spin, and then a powerful kick. The first kick was nice, but it could be bigger and more damaging. The transition to the next kick was very stiff, and the kick could've been a 3-4 DM boom in the groin area. Pose was good.

IMO, this is already a turning point in your replay making. Keep up the good work.

Start1: As Dscigs said, the opener was pretty awesome, and so was the first kick. But you could make a 4 DM boom by editing it a little bit. The second kick was had lots of speed and power, you could've made at least a 4 DM boom with it. Still pretty good. Pose was alright, could be better.

As I said, these replays are pretty much the turning point in your replay making career

8/10 for both
ugly
The opener for start1 was an old opener from Boom7. Thanks for all the CnC guys, really appreciate it. I made one more replay.
Attached Files
Begin6.rpl (147.9 KB, 9 views)
~Jucke
Opener was nice, the first kick could've been aimed better. The rest was good.
Overall I'd give that a 6 or 7/10.
I don't like those types of openers, but it was okay
First hit was pretty good and the 2nd was nice as well.
This replay has showed much improvement in your control