ES Recruitment Drive
This is a save that i wouldnt have done without a fractured elbow. (This is old btw)
Attached Files
around around.rpl (65.6 KB, 16 views)
why are you looking here? the post is up there
entry
it was suppose to be multiplayer but if you don't see it. its on this uloz.to/x3zLLQjS/sparrrr-rpl
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (589.3 KB, 15 views)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
these videos lack some proper wushu (wushu is not judo, and it's all about comebacks, what is demonstrated in this replay)

T2RAFS

i will try to pick up some great fights in more original mods like stabjutsu, aikido nograb etc later hopefully to introduce more original competative mods to larger public
eh here.

first one is in ABD the freaking save i still cant belive i pulled this off BTW it was on a 200k duel :O

second one is in rb_greykido.tbm fucking epic mod which is a variant of greykido.tbm anyways if you look closely and remember that this are mp turn frames and not sp you will get how mind blowing this is :P

third one is a little karma lesson to inoob whom tried to run in brushu :P

hope those are good enough it has been a torture to chose only 3 from my beauties D:
Attached Files
aeasdfdsaf.rpl (79.3 KB, 24 views)
asfdass.rpl (88.1 KB, 18 views)
nicecb.rpl (122.8 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by imapirate; Jun 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
Imaparrot~!
butler, if you do commentating, pls try to be a little more entertaining
Attached Files
Tyz - M - sluthead.rpl (55.2 KB, 15 views)
Tyz - MP - internet.rpl (52.2 KB, 15 views)
Tyz - rekdhatt.rpl (66.0 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
butler, if you do commentating, pls try to be a little more entertaining

Sorry, it's my early days talking to computer screens and haven't "learnt" how to talk as I do in real life..
Wasn't commentating on the 2nd video as I was away for the weekend..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
all you said is like "uh so yeah he wins and it is cool and i really like the replay"

try telling people who does not play tb about the replay like why are you impressed about it etcetc
Imaparrot~!