Toribash
Applying for GLITCH
Hello, I'm a boy, and I'm from Tennessee and i like to play Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball, and videogames such as Toribash!

Also my favorite mods are: Aikido, xspar, greykido, erthtkv2, and etc Parkour maps! I'm also practicing sparring and tricking for a few weeks now!

I've discovered Toribash by my friends they told me about a amazing free game by Nabi Studios and they told me it was Toribash and when those weeks passed by I got addicted to Toribash and thats how i discovered Toribash!

I want to join because I just love how this group is just so Perfect in its own way and also I wanted to join because I haven't been in a clan in months I really want to be noticed as a special person in a clan.

My other clans were Badco and AOG i was kicked due to "inactivity" which i wasn't and those weeks in those clans when to months

I just love to play Toribash and experience the amazing physics the game has
glitch recruitment
Hi, Im a boy I'm from arizona, i play hockey , i do karate in real life and first person shooter games on the xbox one

The best mods for me are mushu judo and ninjitsu

i discovered toribash from you tubers and i thought it would be really fun to play so i tried it and i love it i have come a long way and i think it is time to apply for a clan.

the game is great i love the violence and great affects.
Last edited by slapshot4; Aug 31, 2017 at 03:24 AM. Reason: i messed up
Hello members of the Glitch clan I think I should be in the clan because I'm a very strong ABD/QA player and I can get on when I'm need to. I always was part of a clan called "Shockwave" and after I joined we started to rank up and a lot of the clan members say it was me who got us there so please take consideration when reading this and I hope I'm picked

Thanks for reading.
So my ign is tcgmunky but feel free to call me tcg or munky either or doesnt really matter to me....never had to actually apply before ive just been drafted to the other clans i was high up in vamp when it made its most recent resurgence i recruited for vamp and was a war shouter but recruiting is what i really like the majority of my skill isnt in my fighting dont get me wrong i am a rather good abd player but most of what my value comes from is knowledge about people and players... good players in my opinion is only partially skill in game in my opinion id rather have a decent player who is a good person then a great fighter who is a asshole

I dont really know what else to let you guys know but my goal in toribash is to get back up to recruiter so i can bring this clan to the point it deserves
Hello, im here to join glitch, there's really not a whole lot i can tell about myself, i'm very active, i play Toribash everyday, i'm from Indonesia, my favorite mods are ABD, Boxshu, and ErthTkV2. My skill in ABD is intermediate, so im not the best at it, but i'm getting there. Why do i want to be a part of glitch? I want to be a part of an active group, when i was still in Mystic (my first clan), not a lot of people are active there, so i don't really get that team vibe, because everyone wasn't very communicative, so i left.
How do i edit my signature?
Everyone who posted is denied, sorry.

Please PM me if you'd like to know the reason.
yo bro u would love to join
yo bro i would love to join
Last edited by rolly91; Sep 1, 2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: cuz i messed up :V
@rolly91 Please take applications seriously. Denied.
Go and play some Toribash. Go on, you deserve it.
HELLO GLITCH FAM...my name is mlggoat and i am here to join GLITCH.

ABOUT ME...
i have a absesion with puppies and dueling in toribash.i also have an obsession with trolling not really but kinda lol its funny to me.am i chill guy and ya thats oretty much it.

TORIBASH RECORD...not rrly ;p
my record A.K.A my ratio is 56%.and i love dueling.no bands in this account and am a alt.

WHY WANT TO JOIN...
i want to join this clan because its very chill very friendly and i love that.most importantly i love getting new friends and talking about toribash or just life.

P.S.i would rrly love to join this clan because its awsome.

THX FOR UR CONSIDIRATION TO THIS APP.