Toribash
Cheers mate, good luck to you Axel.
I've been wondering what happen since you are nowhere to be found on Steam as well, glad to see you still with us mate, if you need anything, we will be here.
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
sup guys ;0

wasn't online for like a million years. I am extremely stressed out right now planning and executing the whole canada thing. it is a huge step for me and my girlfriend and I am pretty nervous about everything and it is so much work :/ I still try to find one day a week to be active and talk to you guys!

cheers ;) Axel!

It's amazing to see you again Axel

Take all the time you need man, No stress and if I have read that right moving to Canada is a Huge step for anyone man mostly so cause your partner is coming with you. But as sicks said, If you need anything don't be afraid to ask
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
sup guys ;0

wasn't online for like a million years. I am extremely stressed out right now planning and executing the whole canada thing. it is a huge step for me and my girlfriend and I am pretty nervous about everything and it is so much work :/ I still try to find one day a week to be active and talk to you guys!

cheers ;) Axel!

Good to see that you actually wrote here after we've talked on facebook. I am wishing you the best of luck man!

Guys, do you think getting back with an ex is a real thing? Or am I just being sad right now ?
> Piratez
I'd just simply try to remember the purpose of having the relationship in the first place, is it because she like you and vice versa? Is the feeling mutual? Does she or you wish for some kind of compensation from said relationship?

Again, I'm not a people's person, so it's probably not a good idea to follow my advice.
I wish I could get back with my ex when we broke up (1 year ago)
but when I realized she was banging another one after 2 weeks I gave up (and cried a lot too)
Things happen for a reason, So just take it as it comes I guess ^^
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Got B and A mostly in previous exam last week, I don't take many classes next month so I should have a loose schedule.
The parents-teachers meeting is in a week and that's when we will get to know our grades. Mom's been extra strict this time tho, and unless I get the same result as last time or improve, I might not get to play games for the rest of the year. This sucks...
-
My Ma do not care, or rather already getting used with me having the worst result in class since junior high, so she's quite happy to hear that I'm doing fine in college.