Ranking
Original Post
!!!!KISS IS COMMING!!!!
yo well on december 13th KISS one of the best !#$^ing bands is comming and on a personal level they are still great!!! tell me what u think of em and wat the best song is. the amazing things is to think that all great punk butt bands always break up, but wen u think of KISS u can see they still haven't and they are the best.

kiss rockz
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
I don't think KISS was ever the best band in the world. Maybe the biggest in the 70's but not the best. i like them alot though. i was going to go see them live a few weeks ago but i had an unfortunate change of plans. their 70's albums will always be their best in my opinion. though i must say Sonic Boom was quite good for a band that hasn't made an album in 11 years, and considering the fact Psycho Circus sucked ass.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
well for me i think their best song is detroit rock city
i mean realy they made a freaking movie about kiss with my favorite song's title on the movie and it was about freaking kiss man.!!!
I don't like them that much. Their music to me gets a bit samey, but then again maybe i haven't heard enough of their songs.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Strutter or Love Gun. They are pretty close to the best band ever, tbqh.
Tre!
Gene Simmons' cow tongue is pretty fuckin' cool. He is also a really sick bassist. Not quite as good as Matt Snell (Five Finger Death Punch bassist) but he was still great. My favorite Kiss song is Detroit Rock City. It's a good song to listen to.
RAI is like now the cooliest user on this thred ever detroit roc city rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!