ES Recruitment Drive
Dont like the replays much tbh. Seems like u have some talent, but definately need to practice more. vector may be somewhat inactive, but is a reputable clan, which means you want to try and demonstrate some serious skill. do u have any other skills? like art or editing.
-----
Also i agree with patrick, the app sucked. But i look forward to seeing a better one and some new replays.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Jul 8, 2016 at 10:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello my name is Lloyd my nick name is HQ after my Channel HQ Editing I'm 13 i do use S Skype I'm Sharkmanlloyd on Skype. I've been watching members of this clan play and all of you seem to be good at the game. My belt is 8th Dan I've been playing for 2 years and I've been working up my skills ever since then some of you such as the leader remember's how horrible app i made then. I'm a Tricker i Spar often and Ukebash. i am a Youtuber HQ editing I'm getting better. I also do art but i don't really have to much to show. I like talking to people a lot i get along easy. As for trust you can trust me. I'm active when i have time. And one of my biggest pet peeves is when people go insane when some one like a Legend/Youtuber join the game and freaks out it annoying. My only other hobbies i do is i play drums and violin. Some people might not enjoy me being there for whatever reason people really don't like me at times. I'm pretty forgetful unless its important then i wont forget. I find it fun to talk so i talk way to much! Well i hope this i can get in and see how far this clan can go Even if we would be inactive..
Attached Files
[UrK]-[T]Hidden.rpl (336.9 KB, 7 views)
[Urk]-[MM]Vally.rpl (232.2 KB, 7 views)
[UrK]-[MM]To The Moon.rpl (250.4 KB, 5 views)
You see we are quite inactive but if it still involves getting people in the clan then I'm going for the yes otherwise I'm quite sure it'll take very long for you to get in if it is still an open case for the clan.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
You see we are quite inactive but if it still involves getting people in the clan then I'm going for the yes otherwise I'm quite sure it'll take very long for you to get in if it is still an open case for the clan.

thank you
Introduction

Hello i'm universe, other known as uni, or brayden, i heard my good pal shikkumo was leader so i thought why not apply. So let's start off with me telling what i will be discussing in my Vector application. First, i'll start off by telling about me personally, my life, hobbies, etc; Secondly, i'll discuss why i chose Vector; Thirdly, i will explain what i could add to the clan; Fourthly, i will discuss my toribash history; Lastly, I will discuss replays, the ones i have attached and why i have chosen these replays to show to you guys.
About Me

So my name is brayden, other known as universe apparently. I'm 17 years old, and i am from scotland, but have moved to Hempstead, New York recently. I am multilingual (kinda), i know some russian, a slight bit of german, a lot of ukranian, and some dutch, as well as of course english. I'm also an ex toribash site dev, and i'm a personal programmer, website host, and hardcore gamer, haha. I was born into a poor family, but we recently got into a better position. I have been dating the same girl since this january. Her name is Caitlyn. Another thing that might be slightly irrelevent is i have slight depression, and anxiety, but i have medicine so that helps alot. And that's a bit about me; Also heres a bad ass pic of me from real life: Shades!, also heres my skype name: Quantum.break, display name says Brayden ~
Why I Want To Join Vector

I want to join vector because i feel like this was an amazing clan back when it was more active, so i want to join to help the revival, get to know the family, hang out, and even meet new people from here to there, i can also maybe make some new art, make some sets (im learning), and most importantly, get this clan more well known. I heard shikk wants to get into clan war, so i would be glad to be in the war next year. So thats why i want to join in a nutshell.
What can i add

An artist, active player, music remixer, developer. A new family member, a loyal person. Trust worthy member. Maybe a bit more i don't know just yet what i'll be adding, but once i join i'll know for sure.
Toribash History

I started playing toribash mid 2008, but soon left and didnt want to be remembered by the name as i was banned. So i made this account in 2012 and have came back ever since, custom join date is from an ex of mine. I have been in many clans, including: [im], [WAPOW], [Origin], [Ae], [Aeon], and afew others. I am good friends with swexx, and afew other cool people. I don't know what else to say, i have had many sets. my first ever played mod was aikido, and then wushu.
Replays

Added 7 replays:
2 Singleplayer Mushu Replays
2 Multiplayer Quick Aikido Replays
2 Singleplayer Replays from my own mod
1 Multiplayer Spar Replay
Attached Files
[aikido] epic save.rpl (59.7 KB, 4 views)
[aikido] legit.rpl (49.3 KB, 3 views)
[mushu] nutshack.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
[mushu] obliteration.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
[spar] buildingrun.rpl (573.7 KB, 5 views)
[dsbt] Staff-Shield Slash.rpl (36.8 KB, 4 views)
staff_battle_wip8.tbm (6.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by hanna; Nov 11, 2016 at 11:41 PM.