Toribash
Original Post
Mute/kick/ban vote
I suggest that you implement an option to push a voting to mute/kick/ban a user from a public server, when there's no op. It'd be a solution to trolling and spamming (flood kick doesn't always work). Mutes and bans could be given for like 30 minutes, so that person could join a public room again and wouldn't be banned permanently from it.
Not supported, We could just report the problem.

This could also be abused etc 4 Black_Ma Members are in a server and don't like this guy in a clan war so they vote to ban him and win since its 1 to 4
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
That's why you don't join Black_Ma Jokes aside, it could be only done in public servers, I mean, ranked and tourney ones, not in private, user-created servers like wars etc. You don't war in a public, ranked room :P
Oh I see. Hmm not a bad idea. Still it could be abused in some way sorry.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Originally Posted by Skervesen View Post
That's why you don't join Black_Ma Jokes aside, it could be only done in public servers, I mean, ranked and tourney ones, not in private, user-created servers like wars etc. You don't war in a public, ranked room :P

still possible for a group of 4-5 friends get in a tourney or a ranked room and raid the place, kicking everyone out of there but themselves.

obviously not supported.
:^)
Games that have this feature typically have situations that people can get kicked for no reason, making more work for the moderators to deal with in the long-run. people can be kicked by the OP's anyway. Not Supported
Pleasure doing business with you.
Far too abusable, someone too good? Vote kick him.

Also say I have a group of 4-5 people we could just go about vote banning people out of servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well, I believed that it wouldn't be easy enough to find 4-5 people stupid enough to kick someone for his skills, but your disapproval made me think that this suggestion might not be that good at all, who knows. Anyway, thanks for expressing your thoughts on this subject, guys.
You can just create many alts and ban everyone

Or have a group of many peoble to raid a server and kick everyone