ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
why do you still playing TB ?
so yeah this is a really shitty game but for some reason i cant quite it.i tried but failed.is it that hard to quite tb? and why do people even play it ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
To help my clan.

I've lost interest in this game a couple months ago, only coming on occasionally to make a replay or assist in a clan war. I'm basically a forum person now.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
1) I want to get more better, I do replays with stiff still, but when I reach the top I will be bored AF.

2) To have more posts on Forum, If I get to like 5k or 10k it would be awesome.

3) It's fun to play.
Running away...
Ive gotten pretty bored of MP lately so ive gotten damn good at tricking now if i do say so myself, i only have like 1-3 threads i really stalk so i guess im hrdly forum active
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Toribash is the most creative, complex, and open ended game i have ever played before in my life, but that is jack shit compared to the fact that toribash operates like a martial art.

I do not believe any other game i have ever encountered is an authentic art of its own.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=532987
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
so yeah this is a really shitty game

okay so how is it a shitty game? everyone likes to say whatever game they're playing is terrible but "oh wow can't ever quit rghsztrhsh" to act edgy and cool, but i've never seen anyone ever explain why they think its shitty.

part of the reason why i kept playing it is it's unique, it doesn't follow a lot of what seems to be the basic guidelines that most games follow, doesn't have a narrative or story and no real clear objective until you reach multiplayer etc. it has such a steep learning curve that its an actual accomplishment to be good at the game. it may not have limitless possibilities as a lot of people used to say, but it gives you the freedom to do tons of stuff it wasn't originally intended for, such as gravity shifting teleporting making golems or even concepts as simple as sparring.
wow that
sucked
in 8 years i have not learned how to play this game. ive been struggling in pubs for nearly a fucking decade. theres no reason im still playing but i do anyway
i made 140$ off this game last month that's why i still play it
and to try and build my clan up i used to like rank and the art this game had
but all the good artists are dead and they fucked the ranking system up
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
To be the best.
Simply to improve and reach new levels ingame, we have yet to reach the skillcap in the game so I see no reason to stop.