Ranking
Original Post
Bionic recruitment center.
Hello there, scientist. Wanna join us?

That's pretty simple.
Just post ur application in a free form. Write whatever you want, belt, dicklenght, anything you think is necessary. And we will choose those, who made a good one.
We will contact you if we like it, and then u have to show us what you've got in a skilltest. And we will make a desigion. Simple, isn't it?
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Hello,
Im brown belt / black belt in 123 fight

fave mod is akidobigdojo , akido ABD

I have already beaten people of yours clan while having trouble: IJOLI, THOMASDULE, SANEK CARRAVEL Red0Dragon.

I said to myself if I will be able to join the clan which is rather well ranked. do not trust my belt come test me with your own eyes I often win the tournament at 1500 TC and I am proud to have a level
my username: ilyes5
my discord: H | Ω ilyes # 9006
Hi,
I'm 3rd dan black belt, i play judo and abd, but i can play a bit of mushu and taekkyon.
I'm here because i want a clan where noone have fear of others and want only to be the best clan of toribash
Hi everyone, my In-Game name's Grootbash and i'm a orange belt.
I like Aikido,Mushu/Boxshu and Judo everything that is kicking and grapping.

I know what you guys is thinking oh no that's too low to join us.
But the thing is that before Grootbash i've got a account who was 2nd Dan Black Belt and for some reason idk what the account stopped working

So i just created a new account Grootbash

I like how the clan is very strong and that why i want to join it and i hope that there's a nice atmosphere within the clan

Ps: i've beaten Euphoria and Thomasdule today =)
Last edited by Grootbash_old; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Grootbash View Post
Hi everyone, my In-Game name's Grootbash and i'm a orange belt.
I like Aikido,Mushu/Boxshu and Judo everything that is kicking and grapping.

I know what you guys is thinking oh no that's too low to join us.
But the thing is that before Grootbash i've got a account who was 2nd Dan Black Belt and for some reason idk what the account stopped working

So i just created a new account Grootbash

I like how the clan is very strong and that why i want to join it and i hope that there's a nice atmosphere within the clan

Ps: i've beaten Euphoria and Thomasdule today =)

Sori mate, but you'r belt so low for join us, if you take 3nd dan i accept you.
Whats gud, Names icap, i joined in 2014 looking for a steady clan i can battle aside with/win wars i mostly play abd.
I am a Master belt with 3000 games till custom mostly online in Uk times (GMT+1)
I compete well under pressure and strive to be one of the best.
Seems like the clan has good members and i hope i would fit in
Discord same as ingame - icap.
If you require anymore info please dont hesitate to ask, Only put relevant stuff on the app. Cheers!
Cap