Ranking
but in all honesty people dont like doing real work for fake money, its a mindset. People are willing to grind playing a videogame they enjoy for ingame currency but assigning real work for fake money people dont take it too well and it comes off as low &scammy
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Interesting theory. Thanks for your input cocacobra. Been getting a fair share of interesting players though so we'll see how it goes.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
i’ll do whatever you need for 500 a word. french and english
Find me ingame and duel me
150 a word is the max. Let me know if you're still interested, heat. The quality expectations aren't too high so you can churn out a lot of articles in a short amount of time.
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
@yuki mostly articles on random topics, not homework. Say Electric Cars and Why You Should Use Them or The Best Electric Lawnmowers or 7 SEO Tips You Can Use To Get More Traffic. The topics vary a lot, it's quite fun.

ouch

it takes a little bit more than just typing 100 words in ms word to make an article. you gotta research the topic, come up with a decent structure for the article, write and rewrite it... anyways, it takes time - several hours - to make a good article, and receiving, say, $8 or $10 max. for 1000 words doesn't sound very appealing

at all
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
@Arctic this is a low profile project so the expectations aren't set very high. They wouldn't have to research since they'd be given reference articles to rewrite and no revisions would be asked of them. This'd also eliminate the issue of structuring. All they'd do is rewrite and proofread.

@McFarbo I'm not sure why you'd want to be paid less than what we're offering, but the rate is fixed at 15,000 TC per 100 words. PM your Discord tag if you're interested.
yo this sounds great sign me up ⎝⧹Nunget⧸⎠#2397 is my discord. I'm very interested. (Yes the weird slashes are part of my name)
Added both of you. DM me after accepting the friend request or I'll forget who you are and unfriend you. Same goes for everyone else.