Ranking
dying slowly like a poison until an actual new version comes out
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
It's not dead until we are dead
!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Well, maybe it is dying it doesn't seem like the devs really care that much about the important things. But hey at least we have steampunk items.

We can use them in free play while the servers are crashing everyday.
Last edited by Sigma; Jun 11, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Silence.
i'd say it's dying not dead, it's getting there but i'm sure it'll liven up eventually.
For me it depends on both parties, players and developers.

Players can also help increase the number of active people. Just as developers can attract more players to play with new good updates.
Undead
Originally Posted by Nade View Post
Well, maybe it is dying it doesn't seem like the devs really care that much about the important things. But hey at least we have steampunk items.

We can use them in free play while the servers are crashing everyday.

Here, we have a user that doesn't know how the game works.
Developers don't have anything to do with those releases.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

staff member trash talking user over a misunderstanding...
yikes

toribash next would bring an influx of new players but no matter what you do toribash won't thrive in today's gaming industry
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
toribash next would bring an influx of new players but no matter what you do toribash won't thrive in today's gaming industry

I disagree - the concept behind toribash is still very inventive and interesting. The issue has always been how beginner unfriendly it is and how behind the curve it has fallen with respect to games that compete with it for space in the market so that it is no longer up to the fast-paced standard of other games.

Although obviously these issues arent easy to fix I definitely think that if well handled toribash or at least the concept behind it could still thrive in todays gaming inustry
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Toribash is like me, it's dead inside but alive on the outside.

P.S. Maybe Toribash Next will bring new life to this forum. <3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.