Ranking
Original Post
Leg Sweep Combo
I made this opener for wushu, but it has no power, and its strike area is tiny and not very useful. But it's nice and smooth.

Fleshed out the motion to see what I could get out of it in SP. It's harder than you'd think to sweep out both knees. Most of the time you have enough power to take them both out, you're moving too fast and you'll phase through one of them, or you'll break your ankle.

The rest of the combo was added as an afterthought, and it's nothing very flashy. Not bad results for three kicks, though.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
doubleLegCutFail.rpl (41.2 KB, 250 views)
legCutCombo3.rpl (87.8 KB, 284 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Hmm...
I'm trying to make it with both knees breaking, while maintaining the pass-through nature of the original kick.
Atm I have one that goes through the first knee and breaks the second, and I'm pretty sure I can tweak it to get the first as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Very impressive.

I tried to do this a while back, but struggled to get both knees. One of these days someone needs to do a good natural-looking sweep kick to spinning back-kick move.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
very very nice moves.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me