• Skills:
  • Infractions or Bans:
  • Past Clans:
  • Mods you are good:
  • Activity in-game:
  • Activity on forum:
  • About yourself:
  • At least 3 replays:
Last edited by Jodus; Dec 5, 2014 at 02:33 AM.
Application for 7th
Name:In game, Tysaber, real life, Daxton.

Belt:BLUE

Skills:Aikido, beginner to parkour/freerun on toribash
Mods you are good:Aikido, MSDS, twin swords, knife fight, etc...

About yourself:I live in Stroud Oklahome, I am homeschooled, I also love to pasrkour in real life, and soccer is another sport I enjoy and am fairly good at. For more info, just ask.
Name:in game,Ninjamlg11 real life,secret
Belt:Black
Skillz:Parkour,Mushu,Katana,spar
Mods you are good:ADB,Mas,xspar, and all parkour mods
About yourself:ive been inspired by Swexxx when i started toribash.I tryied making my first texture but it was bad so now im good at it.
Hello my name is XxGamerzz/Preston and I am here to apply for the Seventh Dimension. I am 15 and I currently live in California, USA and my GMT is -7. My preffered mods are aikido,aikidobigdojo.greykido,wushu3,mushu,xspar, and any parkour maps. I think I would make a great addition to 7th Dimension becuase I am generally a chill dude who likes to have fun, and I like to help out as much as I can. My past clans include Beta(It Died) Nitro(I didn't fit in with them) and Ascend(They no longer needed my contributions to the clan. Thank you for reading my app for The Seventh Dimension and Have a nice day.

~Gamer
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Name:1Progamer
Belt:brown
Skills:I am in permanent improvement
Mods you are good:mushu,wushu,aikido,spar,greykido,judo
About yourself:i love football and car drift , i like toribash coz i can do everythinh on this game, i like girls and pee
Name: Duffreaper IRLname:Bobby
Skills:Betting XD and also starting up betting servers
Mods you are good:judo and abd
About yourself:I have been playing for 3 years off and on, I usually play with people that are black belt or higher and have little difficulty with their bracket of skill.
I have a pretty sick set atm and i think you need someone that is badass.
that btw would be me <3
Originally Posted by 1Progamer View Post
Name:1Progamer
Skills:I am in permanent improvement
Mods you are good:mushu,wushu,aikido,spar,greykido,judo
About yourself:i love football and car drift , i like toribash coz i can do everythinh on this game, i like girls and pee

We had already done a spar and you did it quite well. Still I'll to test you in -game. I'll let you know when.

Originally Posted by Duffreaper View Post
Name: Duffreaper IRLname:Bobby
Skills:Betting XD and also starting up betting servers
Mods you are good:judo and abd
About yourself:I have been playing for 3 years off and on, I usually play with people that are black belt or higher and have little difficulty with their bracket of skill.
I have a pretty sick set atm and i think you need someone that is badass.
that btw would be me <3

If dont have other skills. It will be difficult for you to enter. But, if we meet in-game, maybe I can test you.
Zotac Im not going to lie some of these apps are....... what I would say very odd and Im not sure what you were thinking when you said that you were going to test these people. Recruit people with an app like mine and up the standards for the apps. I will also be helping you every step of the way
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by SlidSalmon View Post
Name:Jack
Belt:Brown
Skills:Attentive,Intelligent,and Parkour
Mods you are good:Jousting,Acrojousting,and twinswords (jousting is my main)
About yourself:Im from Pennsylvania,USA i'm a former member of the scar clan, and my pet peeve is inactive clans.

You complete some of the minimum requirements. But at least, you need to be good for aikido, abd, spar or parkour mods. We will notify you any decision.