Ranking
Originally Posted by jpacc View Post
Age:10 Belt: black belt age Male Why i wanna join Beacuse i was looking for a group and this was my first one it was gonna help me With some stuff And test my ability on Akido and Some Tournements If i joined this group It would be awesome And i would help stuff

For me it is a no, the app could've been more well said jpacc. I understand you are young, but you have to treat it as if you were getting a job, formal. As in how I am typing at the moment. You also don't have a great reason to join the clan, or at least one that i wouldn't really feel as acceptable.
-----
Originally Posted by Kloaked View Post
Username: What's going on guys, the names Josh, or kloaked in game but this is personal so you guys can feel free to call me whatever you like.

Age: I'm 16 years old, and all that jazz. Birthday is March 28th so mark your calendars .

Belt: Currently, I am a brown belt and i have about 900 matches done with a rank of 10000 i think?

Gender: Um. I'm a male, last time I checked so there's that.

Why Join?: I feel like this clan would be good for me. You guys seem nice and chill and pretty good at the game so I can probably fit in pretty well.

Mods I <3:I usually play aikido big dojo or aikido regular, but I also do enjoy silly mods as well.

Other Benefits: I bring a few things to the table. I'm an ok artist, and a good marketeer. I'm also pretty good in game if I can say that my self.

Personality: And if you couldn't already tell, I'm a pretty respectful and respectable funny and relaxed guy.

So that's about it guys. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I like it, it is a strong yes from me.
Last edited by Harch; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Username: Gater1000
Belt (minimal belt black) : Black
Why do you wanna join?: I left Athens because ownership transferred from hellminton... the OG. So I quit that bulls**t and looked for a new clan. This clan stands out to me and I have some respect for you guys so I decided to join The Abyss. I hope to be able to improve my Toribash skills by learning from you guys in the near future.
Mods you're good at: Sparring, Parkour, Boxshu, Mushu, Taekkyon, and ErthTK
What are the benefits you have?: I have some friends with benefits if that's what you're asking. Lol I'm kidding. I am a quick learner so if I'm not the best at first, I promise you'll see growth.
Personalty: Funny, Energetic, Exciting, Friendly
Originally Posted by Gater1000 View Post
Username: Gater1000
Belt (minimal belt black) : Black
Why do you wanna join?: I left Athens because ownership transferred from hellminton... the OG. So I quit that bulls**t and looked for a new clan. This clan stands out to me and I have some respect for you guys so I decided to join The Abyss. I hope to be able to improve my Toribash skills by learning from you guys in the near future.
Mods you're good at: Sparring, Parkour, Boxshu, Mushu, Taekkyon, and ErthTK
What are the benefits you have?: I have some friends with benefits if that's what you're asking. Lol I'm kidding. I am a quick learner so if I'm not the best at first, I promise you'll see growth.
Personalty: Funny, Energetic, Exciting, Friendly

Accepted
Destruction
Username: FalconScar
Belt (minimal belt black) : I AM A 5TH DAN BLACKBELT COMING VERY CLOSE TO A 6TH DAN. I have about 85 games left.
Gender: I am a boy, I think. Am I a boy? Yeah, I'm a boy. :3
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join because your guys are vewy guuuuuud like, raman noodles good! (That's really good btw.)
Mods you're good at: I'm good at pendulum jumper abd greykido Aikido twinswords and Xspar.
What are the benefits you have?: I'm a decent sparer, I lack ability in parkour, I'm an excellent tricker. I'm also pretty good at kido mods, but right now I'm a little rusty, (I hope this doesn't affect my chances.)
Personalty: I am very funny, as my friends say. I was elected as most funniest in my middle school yearbook elections. In game I am very competitive, especially when it comes down to wars and Clan League. Unfortunately for me I missed clan league this year. . I was in vacation in Mississippi. My team, Light unfortunately lost. But personality wise I might get a little too serious sometimes. But not most the time.

Other: I have been in a few clans but none have been better than Light and Vortex, I would like to be proven wrong if I get a chance to join this clan. My real name is Kameron and my IG is FalconScar although most of you may know me as RedMouth10.When I'm not trying to be funny most people consider as mature. I have a big brother (17) A little brother (4) and a little sister (11 months). I hope that I haven't missed anything but if I have then please contact me through pms or Skype, my user is Kam Hardges. Thus concludes my application for the abyss, thank you for your time.
Originally Posted by falconscar View Post
Belt (minimal belt black) : I AM A 5TH DAN BLACKBELT COMING VERY CLOSE TO A 6TH DAN. I have about 85 games left.
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join because your guys are vewy guuuuuud like, raman noodles good! (That's really good btw.)
Mods you're good at: I'm good at pendulum jumper abd greykido Aikido twinswords and Xspar.
What are the benefits you have?: I'm a decent sparer, I lack ability in parkour, I'm an excellent tricker. I'm also pretty good at kido mods, but right now I'm a little rusty, (I hope this doesn't affect my chances.)
Personalty: I am very funny, as my friends say. I was elected as most funniest in my middle school yearbook elections. In game I am very competitive, especially when it comes down to wars and Clan League. Unfortunately for me I missed clan league this year. . I was in vacation in Mississippi. My team, Light unfortunately lost. But personality wise I might get a little too serious sometimes. But not most the time.

Other: I have been in a few clans but none have been better than Light and Vortex, I would like to be proven wrong if I get a chance to join this clan. My real name is Kameron and my IG is FalconScar although most of you may know me as RedMouth10.When I'm not trying to be funny most people consider as mature. I have a big brother (17) A little brother (4) and a little sister (11 months). I hope that I haven't missed anything but if I have then please contact me through pms or Skype, my user is Kam Hardges. Thus concludes my application for the abyss, thank you for your time.

I like it, but one more person needs too
Originally Posted by Harch View Post
I like it, but one more person needs too

its adequate
Last edited by Reliks; Jul 22, 2015 at 09:12 PM.
Originally Posted by falconscar View Post

Accepted...
Destruction
Originally Posted by Alterad View Post
Accepted...

Forsure^^^ great application
Last edited by tlclay; Jul 23, 2015 at 04:40 PM.
Username: ForumScrub
Belt (minimal belt black) : White belt (Main is over 2ed dan black belt)
Why do you wanna join?: Just looking for an active clan, possibly find some nice friends.
Mods you're good at: Greykido.tbm AikidoBigDojo.tbm JoustingFixed.tbm
What are the benefits you have?: Well, I dont fully understand what this question is asking me but I can benefit the clan by being there for if you guys do wars. I will be a very active player.
Personalty: a little silent at first, but really Fun,Hyper,Interactive

p.s MrSolve guided me to the recruitment thread
Originally Posted by ForumScrub View Post
Username: ForumScrub
Belt (minimal belt black) : White belt (Main is over 2ed dan black belt)
Why do you wanna join?: Just looking for an active clan, possibly find some nice friends.
Mods you're good at: Greykido.tbm AikidoBigDojo.tbm JoustingFixed.tbm
What are the benefits you have?: Well, I dont fully understand what this question is asking me but I can benefit the clan by being there for if you guys do wars. I will be a very active player.
Personalty: a little silent at first, but really Fun,Hyper,Interactive

p.s MrSolve guided me to the recruitment thread

Good app. One thing I have to ask is the alt name, but consider yourself accepted. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post it here.