Toribash
Username:PlushTrap
Belt (Black belt minimum):Green Belt
Favorite/best mod you play: Abd
Why do you wanna join?: This clan seems pretty cool and the clan is good in abd and boxshu so those are pluses
What Are Benefits you have: Im pretty good at art but I have a friend that may want to create clan art
Looking for a certain Position In the clan: Ill be whatever you put me in
Personality and interests: Im really nice and I enjoy using em just to tell someone how I feel in abd or boxshu also My interests are sparing,abd,boxshu,mushu, and parkour
Originally Posted by PlushTrap View Post
Username:PlushTrap
Belt (Black belt minimum):Green Belt
Favorite/best mod you play: Abd
Why do you wanna join?: This clan seems pretty cool and the clan is good in abd and boxshu so those are pluses
What Are Benefits you have: Im pretty good at art but I have a friend that may want to create clan art
Looking for a certain Position In the clan: Ill be whatever you put me in
Personality and interests: Im really nice and I enjoy using em just to tell someone how I feel in abd or boxshu also My interests are sparing,abd,boxshu,mushu, and parkour

Nice application. Accepted
Application Cyro
Username>Cyrooptics
Belt>Brown belt
Fav/best mod>Boxshu V3
Why do you wana join?> I have become close friends with the members they all have experience with a nice array of skills also they focus on my favorite and best mods.
what are benefits that you have?> I have loyalty to my team and or clan members and believe in also improving from where you are or were before or now
Looking for a certain position in the clan?> I am not a picky player or person so put me where you deem fit.
Personality and interest? > I like to spar parkour abd boxshu name a mod ill play it I like to think of myself as the good guy how is here to help
Originally Posted by cyrooptics View Post
Username>Cyrooptics
Belt>Brown belt
Fav/best mod>Boxshu V3
Why do you wana join?> I have become close friends with the members they all have experience with a nice array of skills also they focus on my favorite and best mods.
what are benefits that you have?> I have loyalty to my team and or clan members and believe in also improving from where you are or were before or now
Looking for a certain position in the clan?> I am not a picky player or person so put me where you deem fit.
Personality and interest? > I like to spar parkour abd boxshu name a mod ill play it I like to think of myself as the good guy how is here to help

I love your application cyrooptics! this should be an example for all to follow! Accepted
Username: Sumoro Aka Samurai
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):
Brown Belt
Favorite/Best mod you play:
Boxshu and Abd sometimes
Why do you wanna join?:
I have been playing some ab members and theyare nice
What are the benefits you have?: I have hope and pride
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:
No i just want to be a simple player who has a clan u can put me any positions if u want
Personalty and Interests:
I like to boxshu and abd and im also interested in learning parkour/spar
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
Originally Posted by Sumoro View Post
Username: Sumoro Aka Samurai
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):
Brown Belt
Favorite/Best mod you play:
Boxshu and Abd sometimes
Why do you wanna join?:
I have been playing some ab members and theyare nice
What are the benefits you have?: I have hope and pride
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:
No i just want to be a simple player who has a clan u can put me any positions if u want
Personalty and Interests:
I like to boxshu and abd and im also interested in learning parkour/spar

Great application, So polite. Accepted!
Popcorn127
Minimum belt black :green
Why do u wanna join this clan: Because it seems cool
Do u want to have a certain position:No
Favorite mod:Gtdunkcontest 4 and pendulumjumper and mushu wushu box
What are the benefits u have:High IQ
Interests/personalitys:interested in being in the clan
[QUOTE=popcorn127;8199001]Popcorn127
Minimum belt black :green
-Belt doesn't meet our requirements
Why do u wanna join this clan: Because it seems cool
-Invalid reason. Advertise yourself, what can you give to us?
Do u want to have a certain position:No
Favorite mod:Gtdunkcontest 4 and pendulumjumper and mushu wushu box
-Although the prompt does say 'favorite mods' it would be nice if you were skilled in the two mods we specialize in
What are the benefits u have:High IQ
- A high iq doesn't help us win wars, it also doesn't say anything about respect, maturity, or skill.
Interests/personalitys:interested in being in the clan
-Again, sell yourself. Don't tell us you're interested, we know you are, that's why you're applying. Tell us what we can gain from having you in our clan.[/QUOTE]

denied. Apply again when you actually want to be here, as you already have a clan
Last edited by Reliks; Aug 3, 2015 at 01:43 AM.
Username:MinerFight
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):Black
Favorite/Best mod you play:judo, boxshu_mushu_v3,abd,greykido.
Why do you wanna join?:to help the clan to win the wars and the 1st at clan league
What are the benefits you have?:i have one script to remember my moves to help at the battles
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:No
Personalty and Interests:I Play This Game All Days And Im Interesting to learn parkour (more) , spar and battle at other mods
Last edited by MinerFight; Aug 4, 2015 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Editing