Toribash
Original Post
[ModPack] LEGENDARY WEAPONS
About
Having been real busy with school among other things(going diamond on League) I haven't spend as much time being creative and making mods. I like creating new things and my creative outlet for the past few weeks have been scetching advanced mechanical traps and triggers(more on that when I've implemented them into something) and creating these few but very famous weapons.

None of them took more than 30 minutes to make, gorehowl being the most complex one, so the total work adds up to just a few hours.
Enough to keep me entertained for the past few weeks and I thought I'd share it.

Frostmourne

click

The Bloodskal Blade

click

Dawnbreaker

click

Gorehowl

click

Mjölnir

click

Volendrung

click

Sabertooth

click

Excalibur

click

Stalhrim Greatsword

click

Gungnir

click

AK-47

click

Master Sword

click

Darth Mauls Lightsaber

click

A video created by my man Matarika showcasing some of the weapons:

Got a suggestion for a weapon you'd like recreated in Toribash? Feel very welcome to post your ideas, there will be more of these.

Enjoy,

Due to the 10 file uploadlimit all of the weapons can't be downloaded traditionally and you will have to use these links:
lw_master_sword
lw_gungnir
lw_mauls_lightsaber
Attached Files
lw_bloodskal_blade.tbm (3.6 KB, 272 views)
lw_dawnbreaker.tbm (4.3 KB, 212 views)
lw_gorehowl.tbm (4.1 KB, 208 views)
lw_mjolnir.tbm (2.2 KB, 199 views)
lw_sabertooth.tbm (4.1 KB, 232 views)
lw_excalibur_fix.tbm (2.8 KB, 221 views)
lw_stalhrim_greatsword.tbm (4.5 KB, 210 views)
lw_volendrung.tbm (3.7 KB, 206 views)
lw_frostmourne.tbm (5.0 KB, 202 views)
lw_ak47.tbm (4.9 KB, 148 views)
Last edited by jisse; Oct 21, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
I'm going to have fun messing with these, actually. Good job, jisse

Cheers my guy

I know some of them aren't exactly up to par with what I usually perform but I'm sure you can have some fun with them :-)

Also note that the Dangerous parts of the weapons are marked to instagib, turn off DM if you wish
Back with more smashing mods, great work once again jisse, so much detail and it just looks so perfect.

Well done man, keep up there great work.
*Make a new parkour mod pls.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
aww yeee, i get to smash shit with volendrung. these looks preet great jisse, good work dude
h

A couple years ago I tried re making the weapons in the vid and including a bracelet but I just wasn't able to do it since they're quite complex.

I know it's not from a video game but do you think you could give it a try? And have tori and uke side to side like the start of the vid. No environnement pls.

Thanks! And those weapons are really quite nicely done.
I can't find the Volendrung mod D: Otherwise, these mods are amasing!

Add some advanced stuff into those swords, would be lovely
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Damn Jisse, you made something quite good right there.

What about Frostmourne from WoW ?

Pics

Also, could you made those weapons usable in Spar ? That'd be great to have duels with those beauty.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Frostmourne is a great suggestion, will be next on the list.

Problem is most of the weapons act strangely when swung at high speeds, tearing the pieces apart. This sadly isn't fixable as far as we know.

Another issue with having multiple copies of these weapons is the joint object limit. The more advanced weapons have several more joint objects than regular objects, making it impossible to have two of them in most cases.

*Edit*

Added Frostmourne, thanks to HawkeyeTFA for the awesome suggestion
Last edited by jisse; Oct 23, 2016 at 10:14 PM.