Toribash
View Poll Results: Which set looks the best in your opinion?
Demon and Aqua
2 Votes / 7.69%
Demon and Amethyst
3 Votes / 11.54%
Demon and Amber
12 Votes / 46.15%
Demon and Other (Comment)
9 Votes / 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Your Dream Set
I finally got the new update of Toribash, and I'm finally able to see what i would look like with Demon force.
And i look awesome. So awesome, it has become my goal XD.

Dream Set

Does anyone else have a dream set (that you're not already wearing XD)? If so, what is it?
Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 24, 2016 at 06:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
IMO, the amber is better in this case because it goes with your head color.
I've pretty much always wanted to have a demon or void force and a pure relax, or vice versa.

I've owned these items before on quite a few occasions but I've never been able to wear them due to QI restriction. (had them transferred to holders)
There was one time where I had a pure timer that I got from a GM tourney, and that was fun while it lasted.

Some maths,
100qi per day (max), 10000Qi for pure and 20000Qi for demon/void.

It would take a minimum of 174 days for you to get the QI needed for demon without buying QI.
I wish you luck though.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 24, 2016 at 06:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Actually, panda, the head has all 3 of those colours. Orange is only at the front.
But yes, i really do like the Amber set, even though blue is my favourite colour.
Sadly, i can't even get amber, since i'm 2nd dan. I also cant get the raider relax until 5th dan (?) the only one i can use NOW is the amethyst one, with velvet relax

I've also wanted pure force and void relax, but with demon and void gradients. It looks so awesome, especially with a blindfold. Although, like you said, i need to get 100 qi a day for basically half a year to get void, so i can wait.

I also think that Demon and Pharos would go really well, but wouldnt match the beanie. So i would have to get a plain one, which is hopefully coming out soon.
Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 24, 2016 at 06:16 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree to Panda the Color Combination is so well with that.

I also kind of set my goal for toribash:
Play alot everyday and learn to professionally parkour... I still need a teacher though.

Altough alternatively just do it like me, buy textures and make some great designs with that color scheme, youre a good artist anywayw so it shouldnt be a Problem
imho. void looks better than demon.

anyways my dream goal was to get a pure force which i happily own for quite a while now already. currently i wish to have a bigger collection of relax' colors aswell as a nice fitting set to it.

maybe one day i will be able to aquire joint textures.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The amber and the demon looks nice on you. Atleast from the front.

Also my dream set is full void.. What I will never get because I have to play way too many games to able to get it..
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
imho. void looks better than demon

i like pure void, or really dark textures involving void. but without ray tracing, its almost too black. demon is still close to black, but light enough to be seen.

Thats my main problem with some colours. Void is too black, and pure is too white in some cases. They need a normal white colour, like the default white, but for everything else. I would love white relax and and hair, rather than glowing brightness
Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 24, 2016 at 07:43 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Demon looks pretty good with a lot of colors, My fave is probably demon with void at this moment.
|Evil|
I don't exist
demon is bea With bright colors like ember looks fire and i'm a gradient guy and even though demon and amber looks boss AF with grads but i preffer more colorfull stuff and my dream set is imperial and Mysterio
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
demon is bea With bright colors like ember looks fire and i'm a gradient guy and even though demon and amber looks boss AF with grads but i preffer more colorfull stuff and my dream set is imperial and Mysterio

I really like gradients, too. Im more of a void/demon gradient guy, myself. Either with Pure force or Void force... once again, i need 10th dan

LE Stuff

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]