Toribash
Everybody loves pancit canton. I eat like 3 packs of it.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Also I was born in Canada, so I never really had balut, but is it really as good as I hear it is?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I was born in the Philippines, I grew up here, and I'm nearing adulthood, but in spite of all of that, I haven't tried balut. Not once.

I blame it on either my upper-middle/upper class upbringing or on my squeamishness.

They say it tastes good, especially with vinegar. I won't risk a meet-and-greet with a dead duckling just for a new taste experience.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I was born in the Philippines, I grew up here, and I'm nearing adulthood, but in spite of all of that, I haven't tried balut. Not once.

I blame it on either my upper-middle/upper class upbringing or on my squeamishness.

They say it tastes good, especially with vinegar. I won't risk a meet-and-greet with a dead duckling just for a new taste experience.

Same. Never tasted one.
My mom said she fed me when I was very young though, I don't remember.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Also I was born in Canada, so I never really had balut, but is it really as good as I hear it is?

yes
Yea, I only the yolk .. the duck is just no.. just noo
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
I eat the duck... :O
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]