Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Urban Setting
Grabs are enabled but only legs, feet, triceps, and breastplate are grabbable.

Relax_Urban.tbm

Relax_Urban2.tbm
Attached Files
relax_urban.tbm (2.6 KB, 30 views)
relax_urban2.tbm (2.8 KB, 25 views)
buildingsspar.rpl (61.2 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Feb 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: New Mod
/set gr 0 0 -30
start a new toribash game, type /ls worldbuilder.lua to load the worldbuilder.lua script then press h for the help prompt on what to do further, it depends if you're on a keyboard or not so if you aren't just use the keypad on the right of your keyboard and press 5 to create a new object, if you're on a keyboard press k and then press "~" to create a new object (I think).. and then just place your objects carefully.. it helps to write down the coordinates if it's your first time building in a 3d environment just so you get an understanding of the XYZ planes. Then, press enter.. sometimes you have to press it twice, save your file as a name you'll remember. Then when your file is saved with objects, go to the directory where you installed toribash (default C : / Games / Toribash/) and find the scripts folder (data>scripts).. find the name you saved the file as, copy it (in case you want a backup, otherwise just cut it) and paste it into your mod folder (data>mod) and rename it to "yourmodname.TBM".. to do this you'll have to open the file as a word document and re-save it as (save as) "all documents" and that's when you can add the ".tbm" extension.. Then, to create static objects (objects that will never move, like in this mod) you have to give them a flags value of 8, so re-open your newly created mod file, find where it has flag values and change them all to 8. And voila.
/set gr 0 0 -30
You are much more helpful than many...Salute to you pal, I can easily understand this much.
Warrior Do not live forever, But they don't die either.
i played this with him when he was testing it out i forgot to ask but what flag makes it so your tori ungrips people
it´s unbelievable how you have to interact with the objects
i played one time

It's not really about the objects.. it's about the grabs that are disabled.. it's almost no-grab but there are specific places you can grab to make the game interesting.

I made a new mod with the same-ish settings so I'm posting it here, it uses part of Mr. Poptart's armblade mod so it's like assassin's creed 2 style. (To Run, make the engagedistance more like 1700~2300.. also if you want to start in the middle it's engagedistance 100~600 AND engageheight 1090.)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Feb 14, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30