Toribash
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Commons, Uncommons, Rares... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... steam?
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
A shiai point is 100k tc each, just like transferring qi takes up an obscene amount of money.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
A shiai point is 100k tc each, just like transferring qi takes up an obscene amount of money.

Shiai tokens cannot be transferred at all.
\o/
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
Will you be able to sell Shiai points?

We want to use them for releasing the new object items. There are plenty of ways for gaining TC already. If we did allow them to be sold it probably wouldn't be an effective way of gaining TC.
Originally Posted by deathdancerr View Post
Commons, Uncommons, Rares... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... steam?

This is not a statement or a question. Please don't waste space on the forums.
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post

This is obviously not relevant to the original post, nor is there any reason why this would be true. Please don't make up rumors.
Originally Posted by TheDew View Post
Where may i buy these items currently?

Yes, i don't understand this too... where we can buy those items?
Anything for 1 ST? :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The items shown are not for sale with TC.

Shiai tokens are only available through events/tourneysthroughmi said.

The march madness items will be for sale for tc at the end of the month I think (?)

When I asked yoyo about the shiai tokens in his inventory he said they would possible be earnable through being a nice guy. That was nearly 6 months ago so they may have changed their minds.

I'll be keeping an eye out for gm tourneys more closely ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu