Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by tunadao View Post
It means that we gonna "generate" Bitcoins fighting? wow
The mecanics gonna be similar from toribash?

Não, o jogo não vai utilizar bitcoins mas sim um sistema parecido com o que bitcoins utilizam. A moeda do jogo vai ser a ToriCoin, a diferença dela pro ToriCredits é que o toricredits dos usuários são armazenados no banco de dados em quanto que a toricoin é armazenada de forma descentralizada e pode ser enviada ou recebida sem a necessidade de passar pelos servidores do Toribash.
I want more manly uke for toribash next :O

manlyman

or maybe more sexy

sexyman

Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 26, 2017 at 11:37 PM.
I was inspired by markiplier to do toribash and i even stared my own utube channel BaconFresh

my maiin is JHunter03
I was there when Toribash was in its infancy, and it slowly grew to be my favorite game ever. But still, my passion for it faded over the years and now I barely ever play. I'm still really excited to hear about this new game, and can't wait to be there at the beginning again.
Originally Posted by Tops620 View Post
Having any youtuber to promote this game by playing it would be dumb, since its pretty boring to watch people playing this game, clicking joints, waiting for turns and all that, especially when they are really new at it.
What might work, is to show off amazing replays of sparring,tricking,freeruning, madman, etc. and tell them that we could do anything in toribash and disappoint them later by knowing that they cant do shits.

This is the most accurate description of Toribash ever.
when the
Originally Posted by Tops620 View Post
Having any youtuber to promote this game by playing it would be dumb, since its pretty boring to watch people playing this game, clicking joints, waiting for turns and all that, especially when they are really new at it.
What might work, is to show off amazing replays of sparring,tricking,freeruning, madman, etc. and tell them that we could do anything in toribash and disappoint them later by knowing that they cant do shits.

i actually got disappointed when i saw the trailer then i played the actual game, lol. however back then i didnt have anything else to play so I decided to give it a shot, and ever since then i was hooked to tb and been playing it since. i dont think theres a problem with showing off clicking joints, but only if done right. honestly if u only showed replays it would be disappointing when you get to actually play the game. for example, i've been playing for years and i'd say im pretty good at mp, but i cant ever imagine being able to do awesome sp replays. therefore i just stick to mp. if someone that installed toribash started off and went like "oh i cant do this, this game sucks" then they end up quitting. thats why the playerbase is small imo