Toribash
Originally Posted by dead4your View Post
Hello My name is gustavo araujo,i am alt ^^ if i not lost my accs i would be a 10th dan i live in brasil i can speak english,portuguese im 12 years old i like cats and dogs i like buy,my objective to enter in clan:its to help to get first place my nickname is :dead4your im 3th dan alt i like this clan i have too much friends i like :abd,aikido,greykido,lenshu,boxshu,xspar,tricks and i like mad replay I do several replays of mad

1. You posted your application on the wrong thread.
2. I know you didn't read the description properly.
3. ^ I know this because i specifically said to take your time with your application ^
4. People have already said that you just left (Command) a few minutes ago.

So I guess it's a no my friend. sorry.
Denied
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
he applied on the clan thread?

10/10

i know right... all he had to do is scroll down to "Recruitment Thread" link, read the description then write something down. but i guess that was too difficult for him lol
Im deciding to post in here and maybe get more active on here as i've been dead in toribash recently, henlo.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Im deciding to post in here and maybe get more active on here as i've been dead in toribash recently, henlo.

No problem man, always great to get people to post of here and to get this place active we have a discord if you want to join?
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
No problem man, always great to get people to post of here and to get this place active we have a discord if you want to join?

will soon hope :P been busy recently
Well Anxiety and I decided to make a clan emblem and maybe even if possible a clan texture for the clan members to use.

Feel free to throw in some suggestions on what y'all would want it to look like, including style of the drawing, what you would want to see in the drawing and etc etc.
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Well Anxiety and I decided to make a clan emblem and maybe even if possible a clan texture for the clan members to use.

Feel free to throw in some suggestions on what y'all would want it to look like, including style of the drawing, what you would want to see in the drawing and etc etc.

How about a tori/uke with a crown with his arms crossed and says "originals" on it
Sounds good so far, looking for more suggestions/ideas tho.

Will take yours into consideration, great one btw thanks!