Toribash
Hey! I'm back again. Chapter 6 of The Wanted Has been posted. I promise not to take so long with the next one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hello I am here once again if you liked any of my stories know that I do plan on continuing them. The entire story of "The Wanted" has been redone and revised to fix any plot holes or missing details, they are slight changes that Likely will go unnoticed. With that said chapter 7 had been uploaded. Apperently there is a 100k limit of some sort so that's always fun I'll be organizing the stories for space by makeing a new post for each chapter and linking it on the main post but for now chapter 7 is in the main post. Enjoy, review, and etc... Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Fates; Aug 20, 2016 at 05:38 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Bump. Remember to review
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Main Post Changes

Hello my readers, Lots of updates happening. First, I have removed the story 'The Wanted' because the limit of the forums only allowed me to write up to half of chapter 7 which is annoying. Now before anyone freaks out, It's still available to be viewed, just not on here, you have to head either to My google Doc I set up for Viewers, or My Wattpad in order to read the whole story. I left a 2 chapter Preview in the spoiler under the links to attract any new readers who may be interested to the story.

Chapter changes and Updates

Since I was gone for so long last time, this time I left a treat in the story 'The Wanted'. Which As of right now is my main Story I am working on. Chapter 7 has been lengthened by alot, so even if you have already read up to that point I suggest you re-read it (Things will make more sense later on). Every other chapter before and after have been looked through and fixed for plot holes and the likes. So if you want to just read the whole thing again, by all means. On top of the new longer Chapter 7, I have Finished and Updated Chapters 8 AND 9!!! So there is alot to read now.

Remember You can leave comments in the Google Doc if you wish. Me and my Editors will see them all. Keep them relating to the story, they will be monitored. As Always; have fun reading, Chapter 10 will be up in a few days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some news: My wattpad has been reopened and the link will be added shortly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The words and such are kinda bunch I recommend getting another person to edit/look over
it looks like trump built a wall but with text nice story, but it was a little challenging to keep place because it was bunched together but other than that nice af rlly like your writing.
Hey guys it's been awhile but I have news; Myself and a good friend are working on a story called Mystiria and I am adding it to the library. I honestly hope you like it. I is being constantly updated so there is usually not much of a wait for chapters. *cough* unlike me *cough* I'll be adding his wattpad to the op because that is where the story lies and I'll put a preview of the first chapter or so in the op. Just a heads up the story is mature in rating so if you don't like certain topics don't blame us. Anyway like me he really REALLY likes reviews so if you have the time feel free to drop them here or in his wattpad. Happy reading!
Last edited by Fates; Dec 11, 2016 at 07:03 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump review dem stories bois and girls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ka bump Mystiria has been updated on wattpad. I'm trying to see we can get a google doc to show you guys who don't want to go to wattpad. The problem is that with almost 300 pages the doc starts to lag and the story is barely even started.
Last edited by Fates; Dec 14, 2016 at 03:09 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]