Ranking
wb boys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
wb boys

Accepted
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Application
Hello Members of [Vibe]
My name is Graylee. I am 18 and my GMT is +1. I have been playing Toribash for around 2 or 3 years and it is a game that I enjoy playing, I am hyped about the upcoming Toribash Next cause this could mean a whole new community that will follow after us, no offence Trestet but I think we getting alil old.

I am very athletic and have achievements for it, such as top athlete in my school, broke the long distance record held by some guy in 19 something, wont even attempt to remember cause I would slaughter the name is it is an African name. As much as I love sports, home is where the heart is and my heart is in gaming and design. I play counterstrike and dota 2, along with that I look into getting to thee professional scene as soon as my new pc comes in.

My Toribash career ( I say it as a career so I feel better about myself, just leaf me alone .(bracket within a bracket :o) There just had to be a pun somewhere) has been a fun one as I have met many amazing, and toxic people, like really toxic, you can see the toxicity oozing out of them and I can say they can just go ki- *Deep breathes*. I have been in a few clans and I left due to inactivity. I love clan wars aswell as dueling, I don't take a loss as a loss but instead a lesson on what I should work on.

The reason I would like to join [Vibe] is because I would like a new start in a clan and I would like to make new friends and connections

My main mods would be ABD and I also do sparring, cause in sparring you just slap each others asses a few times, do a cool looking kick with some air time and bam, it looks cool and we both got to touch some ass, id say its a win win.

I also have experience in hosting , not in Toribash but in real life such as local Lan events and was a youth leader so I helped prepare events.

Thank you for your time [Vibe]

I am an alt, but im going too buy qi cause this is gonna be my main

Kind Regards

GrayLee <3
Last edited by Graylee; Jun 27, 2018 at 12:55 PM.
Name: Dakota
game name: DashieR
belt: custom belt
active lvl: shortly active
gm:6-5
hours: mostly all day if moods right
discord: DashieR#0768
mods: any mod but have dislikes
clan was in: AS Wapow PowPow
reason join: iv ohways wanted join ever sense I never know how make an app and i hope my skills and ability would come in handy i used love warring i do some sparing parkouring i play mostly anything hope i can help luv ya

language: english+german
Last edited by Sanity; Jun 30, 2018 at 10:44 AM. Reason: forgotten to add in
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
[Vibe]application
About myself:
I'm a curious people who like to try everything.I have good skill at TB like other games.I like to play TB with friends.I think tb is boring when you are alone,I like to play chess.I have a good girlfriend,This is all

About TB carreer:
I started playing in 2016 with TB.My first opininon about TB was like "This game is creative".After a lot of training I got my first 25K and started a clan with my friend.I left after a month because of inactivity.I was inactive for like 8 months,I'm back to TB after this little break and joined to my old clan again for a month.Now im clanless and wanted to join [Vibe]

Why [Vibe]?
I watched the thread and I saw some funny peeps around.I think this clan will be funny and exciting for me

Other clans:
Only Fear(Ar).I tryed to join Obey but i got denied:C I hope I can get accepted this time.
Virus:Change your sig btw :-)
Since i couldn't get an instant invite i might aswell apply just because i can.

Hi my name is Grahita, and my in game name is Gyke. I'm 14 years old and i'm from Indonesia that has timezone of GMT+7, (and i am Male)

I've played this game for a total of 2 years now. And my first account is Draigoon12 which i'm not gonna use anymore. I mainly play in a few mods that is aikidobigdojo.tbm and erthtkv2.tbm. So my past clans were [Desolate], and (e) ERR0R, i am also a replaymaker, preferably ukebashing which you can check out here and here (Or you can click down my signature) and i've been learning how to ukebash for about a year now or so, i don't know if you can consider me good but i'm still at my learning stages to this moment so i would appreciate every comment and critique in my replay thread.

Now why i want to join this clan was first off is i gave up on my clan because of its inactivity (ERR0R) and i want to be in a clan where i'm with my friends, i know quite a bunch of dudes that are in Vibe and i know them pretty good. I used to see Sparky host back in the day where ES was still GM and i thought he was pretty chill and cool. And i thought i would feel comfortable being in Vibe with my friends and what not.

So what i can give to Vibe is some activity, i'm quite active both in-game and forum wise. And i'm pretty good at warring. I really want to see this clan succeed and not go down like my clan, i really do have a lot of hope for this clan and i believe that i can offer a lot aswell for this clan
You can contact me through my Discord : Cuci#2521.
i like him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu