Ranking
When do you think it'll happen? Being official again
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
When do you think it'll happen? Being official again

There are certain criteria us we have to meet first . In our current state we wouldn’t have a chance to get it out I don’t think. Thank we gotta work on Activity before we try to make back to that level.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
There are certain criteria us we have to meet first . In our current state we wouldn’t have a chance to get it out I don’t think. Thank we gotta work on Activity before we try to make back to that level.

Yea, basically. We simply don't have enough activity right now eve if we are well above 50 activity points.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Yea, basically. We simply don't have enough activity right now eve if we are well above 50 activity points.

I thank in about two more months we should be good to go. Gives us time to figure every thing out. It really depends on every one as members to ultimately decide.
Hey guys I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. My laptop battery broke from water damage. Its the same laptop my school gave me lol, But my HP is also broken idk how. I'm going to use my phone to post. But I also have good news, the laptop is being fixed and I should get it this week. I'm using my schools desktop right now to get homework done and to write this message.

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I thank in about two more months we should be good to go. Gives us time to figure every thing out. It really depends on every one as members to ultimately decide.

It would be great to become official again, as you all said before it wont be easy with our current activity level. Yet not impossible.
Last edited by emoney78; Oct 31, 2018 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Response to current discussion.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Hey guys I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. My laptop battery broke from water damage. Its the same laptop my school gave me lol, But my HP is also broken idk how. I'm going to use my phone to post. But I also have good news, the laptop is being fixed and I should get it this week. I'm using my schools desktop right now to get homework done and to write this message.

It would be great to become official again, as you all said before it wont be easy with our current activity level. Yet not impossible.

At least you cared enough to come back an tell everyone. plus since, you an oldhead thought you might have been dead. As for as the official thin goes, once we get most of our people to be active we will be good to go.
Ill definitely help with the activity, and I can provide the 50k tc if needed. about the replay im still rusty but getting better, I tried some moves like rolls and wallruns that i've never tried before so this looks really janky lol
-----
What do y'all think of my new set? I found two free sets by flyingmonk, recolored one to be white and purple and one to be blue and red, and combined them into one. just need to buy some 512 textures/joints now

w i d e image

Attached Files
Parkour city 2.rpl (259.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 1, 2018 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Cool tricking, I really like the beginning and the end. You make it seem easy.

As for the set, it's looking great except for the legs. I think that dark grey part isn't really matching the rest of the set. Overall it goes hand in hand with Origin's theme.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Ill definitely help with the activity, and I can provide the 50k tc if needed. about the replay im still rusty but getting better, I tried some moves like rolls and wallruns that i've never tried before so this looks really janky lol
-----
What do y'all think of my new set? I found two free sets by flyingmonk, recolored one to be white and purple and one to be blue and red, and combined them into one. just need to buy some 512 textures/joints now

w i d e image

I jut have to say, the set looks amazing. I really like the coloring on it. It fits well.