Toribash
Original Post
memento mori by veoo
wip 2:

Previous

might be hard to give CNC this early but it would still be appreciated

photoshop
(still a very early idea)
Last edited by Veoo; Sep 16, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Hi Veoo, My old friend, It's been a long time! That's a really nice head you got there... I really like the eye part So good job on that. The extra teeth that you drew don't really look Natural maybe draw them a bit more inside... AND YEAH can't really say much about it since it's an early WIP but here's a thing... Please finish this.
I love the slick/oily texture the eye-area has at the moment really excited to see what you do with this.
rip mac, assuming thats where you got the name for this from :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
I love the slick/oily texture the eye-area has at the moment really excited to see what you do with this.
rip mac, assuming thats where you got the name for this from :^)

good call on mac. thats exactly where i got it. didnt know too much about him but loved self care when it came out. rip. thanks for the cnc guys. should get a new wip tonight will make the ear pointy, and work on teeth!
Last edited by Veoo; Sep 15, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
Damn Veoo is back to work agian , im happy to see you again man , great idea i really like what you did at the head and yeah how mc said , work abit on the ears.
Originally Posted by PavoR View Post
Damn Veoo is back to work agian , im happy to see you again man , great idea i really like what you did at the head and yeah how mc said , work abit on the ears.

thanks!
it was really just a place holder but i threw in some better ground sketches tho, one pointy, one deformed ear.

also not really sure how to handle jaw on left side of the texture

seems too full idk
Welcome back bro ! Good to see you back ! Impatient to see that head done but i think it's better to remove the ears and just do holes maybe also what about the head you were working on on your alt ?
Originally Posted by Zyns View Post
Welcome back bro ! Good to see you back ! Impatient to see that head done but i think it's better to remove the ears and just do holes maybe also what about the head you were working on on your alt ?

thx! jeez i probably knew u too just can't keep up with these name changes

not sure which one ur talking about tho link me

next wip;

needs cleaning up

-----
^maps horribly and jaw bone looks 2d
hmmmmmmmMMMM i think the right eye needs to be more angled and perhaps smaller as mouth needs to be redone completely i think rip
-----
Last edited by Veoo; Sep 15, 2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Try making the mouth wider perhaps?

Also maybe add a hood, just to cover up the back / sides of the head so you aren't enticed to add too many details
Last edited by McFarbo; Sep 15, 2018 at 08:32 PM.