Ranking
Original Post
[LoB] The Last of the Benders

Fire, Air, Water, Earth; The four elements of Earth have through the ages gifted mankind with the ability to bend them. Evolution and Revolution come with age, and the Earth certainly is old. Through time life changes, facts/history become myths and legends. And thats just what bending has become. Humans have forgotten there origin, there links to nature and the spirits the spirit world. Erecting an organization to commemorate the elements and the ancient techniques used to wield there great powers is just what Toribash has needed. Although bending has been extinct for eras Toribash shows the influence of fight style bending has gifted us with.

Muisc For The Humble, Before you go on

*We are not strict on discussion, talk about anything and everything pertaining to Toribash of course.*

Org. Rules

Elements

Members

Application

The Art of Mastery

Other Aspects of the Org.

Fueled By:
Last edited by Xany; Dec 4, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
1. Nick: patrick
2. Bending element ethnicity(EX.Earth): Avatar :3
3. Why do you want to join the last of the benders: because i've watched the last air bender and it's cool (kitara, suko, ang...)
4. Forum Activity(1-10): 10/10 if not more..
5. Belt: 3rd dan black belt
6. GMT: +2
7. Ban's or Infractions (If none leave it blank): i don't remember .-.
8.Replay (showing understanding of flow of energy)You will be judged by this: don't have any.. but if SP i have alot/.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
your too lazy. This isn't like other orgs you cant just join. if you want to be apart of this you have to work for it. Avatars are chosen. provide hard work and proper management on this thread and you'll earn the title of Avatar. But you have to show your worthy of joining first. reposting an app with some actual work put into it would be a good first step.
.-. it's all what you putted in the application form.. what should i say more?
i asked if posting SP replays are good for the last question but you didn't answer that..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
you are judged by your replay. you dont even have one. Posting a replay showing you understand the flow of energy and fighting techniques used by benders shows us that you have an outlook on fighting just as we do. posting a replay of you using the force and energy of your enemy against him to pin him or throw him in Aikido.tbm would be an excellent example of this.
1. Bending element ethnicity(EX.Earth): Fire
2. Why do you want to join the last of the benders: Because I want to know more about element, and practice for be a powerful fighter.. More powerful..
3. Forum Activity(1-10): 8/10
4. Belt: 3rd Dan Blackbelt
5. Replay (showing understanding of flow of energy)You will be judged by this:
Im new, so I just have those replays..
~visit "Mastery" to view techniques~

Regars,

Raihan12
Attached Files
a.rpl (46.4 KB, 7 views)
fyeah.rpl (49.5 KB, 12 views)
Fucking Hand.rpl (88.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Raiken; Dec 3, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
. Nick: patrick
2. Bending element ethnicity(EX.Earth): Earth
3. Why do you want to join the last of the benders:
I feel as I have a secret power inside of me that needs to be let out. Not sure if it's water, earth, wind, fire or maybe even more, but I must know. Joining this clan could clear my sight because at the moment it's all a blur..

I feel as it is Earth but as I am unsure I have left it as earth.
4. Forum Activity(1-10): 9/10 if not more..
5. Belt: 2nd dan black belt
6. GMT: 0
7. Ban's or Infractions (If none leave it blank): i don't reme
1. Useless post
2. Warning
3. Ignoring Rules
4. Warning
5. Warning
8.Replay (showing understanding of flow of energy)You will be judged by this: Currently making one *I call it an In porgress*
Duck a man down in my flip flops
i have 2, one aikido and second aikidobigdojo.

also, the leader should respect members or any player not that they just should respect him.

suplex11.rpl
super turnover.rpl
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@raihan12. the "Fyeah" replay is an absolutely great demonstration of energy use. i will use this for an example spoiler for replays. your in the org.

@Tear good app so far. good honesty but i need to see a replay so i know you understand and can demonstrate what this organization is about.
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
@raihan12. the "Fyeah" replay is an absolutely great demonstration of energy use. i will use this for an example spoiler for replays. your in the org.

@Tear good app so far. good honesty but i need to see a replay so i know you understand and can demonstrate what this organization is about.

Thank you, master..
And I will be the first of Fire Element User, Yay..
Oh and that sounds great! Oh and I got new one replay, not to good.. But..
Attached Files
a.rpl (57.4 KB, 6 views)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.