Toribash
Original Post
Potential Video CnC Series
So I decided that I would be interested in making an in-depth video CnC series, where people could send me their replays and I could critique them in video form. I would want it to be a sort of educational series to help improve players replaymaking abilities.

I made a quick test video with a ManlyPotato replay, and I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a series of videos like this?

Last edited by Larfen; Feb 13, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I do love this idea. Its a video form of almost every replaymaker is craving these days, and thats CnC. I am putting trust in this, this will go big and it will be helpful to a lot of people in the TB community.

I thank you for this Larfen
This is good, I enjoy it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Now this would be a great series, but I'm worried that you would become too flooded with replays.
Nonetheless, video CnC seems a lot more interactive than reading a wall of text, so I can see this certainly taking off.
Good luck!
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
You should definitely post in the collab thread more about it. I'd probably be really interested in doing a video with you
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah, I think that you're going to be getting replays thrown at you a lot, and it may take a while to get through a lot of them. Great idea though and it looks good.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Alright here's my first episode.
pls subscribe
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I liked it quite a bit.

I think having another person with you, perhaps in a skype call, could be very beneficial. You could compare ideas, and if you had someone with a different specialty (Tricking, for instance) it could help bring different view angles for the viewers.

I think the series will go fairly well. Keep it up.