Ranking
Original Post
After Effects and Premiere Pro
Whats the difference?
Which would be better for editing toribash replays?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Don't know much about the programs, but this vid might help

I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Whats the difference?
Which would be better for editing toribash replays?

In my opinion premier pro is better for toribash, since you won't be creating massive complex visual effects. Although I personally use song vegas pro, I have used both After effects and Premiere Pro. As the video describes, Premiere Pro is muuuuuuch better for editing videos adding minimal effects such as a blur effect or CC. After effects is for making animations for a movie basically.
Hop it helped

You have more freedom to do what you want in after effects while you're kind of restricted in premier pro

If you're going for a simple montage, Premier Pro or Sony Vegas Pro might be better for you. However, if you're planning on doing lots of fancy effects and stuff then I'd strongly recommend After Effects
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
to put it simple, premiere is adobe's sony vegas. it's made for cutting and placing video clips. whilst sony vegas went furthur with the effects idea and made it possible for people to be more creative, adobe sort of just stuck around with the stuff they had. after effects gives you far more freedome, and offers everything you can do in premiere as well.
M I N I V A N