ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Weekly multiplayer highlights
I made a Youtube channel to share my 3 favorite of my multiplayer highlights of the week.

I just uploaded my third video, come check me out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...dwP9ytZHbtUgyQ
I mean your sound and video quality got better from your first two videos, but besides that I'm just watching a replay like I would if I downloaded it.

If you want to make a good video you have to add something to it that makes it your own. Like commentary, it adds something to the replay that wasn't there before or you could edit it in a way that makes it more enjoyable to watch. Though seeing as these are multiplayer replays I don't know what more you could add to them besides commentary and basic elements like and intro and outro for your videos.

Also the replays you're picking aren't the best in the first place, the splits were kinda interesting to see, but they weren't really done in an amazing way or anything. The replays are the base of your entire video so you need to get them right first and foremost. Without that being in check the whole video is almost worthless. Just make a thread and ask a few good people you like to post some of their stuff there, every decent player of the Toribash community has a pretty good ego and they will jump at any chance to throw their mixtape- I mean replays at you. If that doesn't work then go to some replay threads and ask the creator's permission to use some of his replays in a video. I'm sure that happy go lucky little shit Sparky will give you a bunch of replays you can use of him winning even though he's bad.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 14, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I appreciate the input and most if not all of your statements are probably true, but I'm just going to keep uploading them how they are.

I'm really not too worried about popularity. I originally made this channel because my friends and bros who don't play toribash wanted to see some of my replays, If somebody here likes them, or just ends up mindlessly watching them wondering what they are doing with their life that's good too. Also I think it would be interesting to stack up a ton of replays over the months, years however long I keep playing for.

maybe ill figure out how to get better resolution and better camera angles, because they are a bit shit atm though.
Last edited by NUMP; Dec 15, 2015 at 04:53 AM. Reason: missed a space :<
Sick lift counter
Back at it after a year of not playing. It couldn't be going better
Attached Files
sdadsadas.rpl (55.4 KB, 3 views)
When you're showcasing a replay atleast do /opt hud 0

and try to work out the keyframes

Channel - ok
Good night.

The quality of the videos are very good, I liked it and I'll get track!

go after their goals