Ranking
Original Post
Most infuriating thing that has happened to you today?
Like what the title says...

For me:

I remembered having a game on my PlayStation Portable back then called Hajime No Ippo, I loved and played the hell out of that game and it's what introduced me to the Ippo anime and manga, So I decided to find my PSP after 30 minutes of trying to find it somewhere in my room I was successful in finding it then proceeded to turn it on, I went to the games folder and I launched the Hajime No Ippo game. I waited a minute and a half and it would not go past this white screen, I tried resetting the system and booting the game up and it still had that problem. I found out that every game on my damn old PSP was like that because something probably broke in it or some dust got in it. So I went on the internet, downloaded a PSP emulator, then started to search for that game. I was successful in finding it and went on to download it, but because of the slow ass WiFi it took about an hour and a half to download that small 207 mb file. When it FINALLY reached 100% I went on to grab my USB and my phone, and as I was inserting the USB into the computer I accidentally moved my chair and the plug went off the socket.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page