Ranking
old friends that used to play, wherever the fuck yall are i hope yall are good
[sigpic][/sigpic]
i miss the existence of people who were 1) highly competent at the game and 2) enjoyed playing the game for the gameplay instead of playing to gamble
i would still play toribash if there were still good players who were willing to play outside of clan league and duels, but the playerbase has deteriorated enough to where this type of player doesn't exist anymore
shout outs to Fear for probably being the single most instructive ABD player ever, Qubic for giving really good matches in the public servers, mwah for grinding aikido with me for hundreds of games probably

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I miss all the people I used to hang out with and talk to in this game. The community was always the biggest thing for me. Nowadays, I only really talk to 1 person in the TB community, but it's outside of TB/TB-related things.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
hi xene, then we should once give it a try
and see if we can get some nostalgia back

_______

i miss the most my old dudes, i used to play with, but yeah they are like all gone... kinda sad, nobody of them plays tb anymore, since yeah a long time already too....

got to face some new school faces, but its just not the same, also not the same feeling

_______

plus TB got more serious over the years, atleast the events and such with influenced everyones playstyle,
thats just what i saw in the past, many talent got lost, everyone like got stuck in that esports playstyle, if it comes up to events

i mean the serious had always been with us but there was more air between serious and fun, or lets better say it was a good combination of both

______

i somehow also miss the old ranking system,
seemed to be more advantage to me than the new one, but yeah thats my opinion in this case
Last edited by BlueEvil; Jul 27, 2019 at 10:11 AM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
what moon and blue said

bring back the fun 2020
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Well, I'm not a old player but man, I miss the old peeps like Cobra, Papa and WaterMagic…
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post
Well, I'm not a old player but man, I miss the old peeps like Cobra, Papa and WaterMagic…

''Papa'' is woeb's alt (he's in [w]) and he's still around
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
I miss my clan and all of its members. Long live [Enigma].

rip in peace

i miss my friends
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
i miss the existence of people who were 1) highly competent at the game and 2) enjoyed playing the game for the gameplay instead of playing to gamble
i would still play toribash if there were still good players who were willing to play outside of clan league and duels, but the playerbase has deteriorated enough to where this type of player doesn't exist anymore

This 100%
Reno and Fairfang.
please comeback.

And i miss the good ukebashers, if you're one of them, please post. I really want the replaymaking community to comeback to its original state and i want to see new players posting new styles of replays.
Last edited by Toad; Jul 28, 2019 at 06:56 AM.