Ranking
honestly the catchiest part of the song. Simple as heck but sweet. Ill post another one. This is cheesy rap but ill post it.

I am evil.
Been hearing it a lot, what do you guys think of it?
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
Been hearing it a lot, what do you guys think of it?

I am surprised that i am going to say this, since i like every type of music basicaly, but this song is too much depresso for me. maybe due to my mood atm.

I been hearing these a lot:

Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Im not too much into trap, if any at all. I don't understand trap music too much. i like most music but its pretty particular. here's some of my poopy taste in music though.

I am evil.
Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
Im not too much into trap, if any at all. I don't understand trap music too much. i like most music but its pretty particular. here's some of my poopy taste in music though.

oh this is a really nice song. most of the time i keep hearing the same songs because i am lazy to search for more, wich is easy since i like almost every thing related to music.. but there are some exceptions. this thread gona be useful. i will fill my phone with music now.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
King gizzard is really neat psychedelic rock. they don't use the typical pentatonic rock/blues scales. they use really weird in-between notes, they have custom fretboards on their guitars it's really crazy. they use micro-tones a lot.
I am evil.

NAS - New York State of Mind

Big L - Put It On

Big L Freestyle

Big L

After Big L died, Gangstarr released this album

GangStarr - Full Clip

I am evil.