Toribash
Original Post
[Evil] Art
This thread is for some of the artists that may end up coming into our clan. I also saw this request in another thread so I made this.

Not sure if this is what you wanted but here is what the thread is for.

This is for showing off your texture making skeelz. You can post any textures even ones that weren't made by you. But you MUST not take credit for it but rather say who made it. I wouldn't recommend that for the artist could be in another clan and we'd lose members and popularity D:

Not only can you post textures but also any other Tori Art you can think of like Vids. But again don't take credit for nothing you did. And this is not a market thread, we already have one...

feel free to rate stuff and do other things too, but if I or another see any abuse there shall be consequences.

anyways have fun and feel free to unstick this if you don't like it.
Last edited by jump; Oct 27, 2017 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Restick
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com

lol heres a ground texture i made for myself.
but i cant make it show up in SP
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
im going to post some works here.pookie please close thread:mine and my buddy's texture shop .im going to close it.im losing my friend becouse of this shop...
I'm [Addicted]
as you wish buddy. Hope things between you two work out.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I wnated to post something just to show that i didnt make up teh texture thing to get in

lol nice head.... btw... i was looking for possibly a acid and orc colored head, if you (or anyone else is interested)
~Sander Cohen~
I could do that, PM me with details and i will give you a range of price and i should be done with it shortly after you PM me
well i dont know if i need it right away because im not sure when im going to get the moneys but mabye sometime in the future
~Sander Cohen~
This is my new facebook image.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body