Toribash
Original Post
What Game?
Hey there. i have a XB360 and i want to buy a game... i'm interested in COD5, Prototype and Dead Space. but i don't know which one of them i should buy. so dear Toribash community. please help me decide!
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
If you are interested in multiplayer, get COD5 (the only one that has multiplayer from the ones you chose). The gameplay is pretty good and it has a zombie mode along with a co-op one.
If you want a carnage and madness delivering game, choose Prototype. It also has a shooter-part.
Dead Space is more of a horror sci-fi/puzzle game.

If I were you, I'd buy COD5.
Yeah I would have said the same thing.

If you're into music though, get Guitar Hero: Metallica or Greatest Hits, because that's really fun as well.

COD 5 though, great choice.
lol
Well From experience with all 3 games I'd choose Prototype only because you can free roam and raise some hell.Then COD5 then Deadspace
What's another word for Thesaurus?
I'd buy Dead Space, don't get me wrong, both other games are epic as well. Dead Space is longer, though. Play it.

Better yet. Play none of them. Buy Red Faction: Guerrilla!
Only Emos /wrists
The awesome factor of PROTOTYPE lasts for about three days.

COD5 is meh, I suggest you get COD4. It's much better (imo).
Yeah, Prototype is fun for up to a week. COD5 is a great game, COD4 is much better in my opinion. But if I were you I'd also wait to buy COD Modern Warfare 2. It's the sequel to COD4, definitely going to be worth it.
Back in my day...
thanks to you all guys... now i have to choose between DS Prototype COD5 COD4 COD Modern Warfare Red Faction Gerilla:
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
The awesome factor of PROTOTYPE lasts for about three days.

COD5 is meh, I suggest you get COD4. It's much better (imo).

But it's fun
What's another word for Thesaurus?