ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Let's Play Cocoron! (NES) (Hosted by Vox)
VLP GO:
playlist for this LP

So yea you guys get to make up your own characters, pick a head and the number of the head and then also a body and a weapon, you may use the same item as someone else however when you make someone the item is lost, so once a character has been chosen, you can't use those parts, also post a name you'd like to be used, or I'll abbreviate your user name to 4 letters.

Also pick the next location to go to, each time I post an update it'll appear in a play list on my you tube chan so you can find them all there, I will post with the update (not the first page mind you) characters made and thus items that you can't use.

If you have any special requests post them here, however if it is a request to lets play a specific game personal message my toribash account or you tube account, I will take game requests if i think it's a good idea, however I already have 4 games lined up to LP after cocoron

If anyone knows much about desktop recording I need some help recording some old full screen low resolution 16 bit colour games for windows 95 running on windows XP.

If anyone knows about sound recording I'm happy for advice, my set up is a mounted mic and simple recording with some noise reduction, I already edit every video before I upload so more editing isn't really a huge problem.

Disclaimer: I am aware of deceased crabs lets play of this game, I just thought it'd be fun for the TB community also this is a let's play, so feel free to join in by downloading Nestopia or another emulator (I'm switching to VirtuaNES) and the cocoron rom.
Last edited by Vox; Aug 21, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
Fighter, Armor, Flower, Ice Fire Mountain. At the same time.

I am a horrible, horrible person.

If you actually do that and survive, I'm giving you +q on #spiritclan for a week.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Dragon-headed cyborg with a pencil. In a sea of milk. \o/
<stonewall> spiritBot: choke on a dick
<&spiritBot> That's not a floating planet.
<stonewall> MINE IS BIG ENOUGH TO BE
BTW I will pick the character by d20, if you don't like the result, cry on #toribash, I'm sure veb would love to hear it as much as I would.
Ghost, Buggy, Crystal.

Crystal is as annoying as Flower. o7

(lol ghost car)

Also, name can be "RDEV".
Last edited by RedDevil; Aug 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM.
fighter head cyborg body crystal weapon

the name, how about Ishi :O

[T]
#hi

FNugget :is it now? meh i do well with warrior buggy shuriken as well, but i love most of the weapons, who can argue with umbrella? none of the bosses, that's who. also I'll add your one to the suggestion list as one of the next characters :P.

Ishi: fuck, your naming skills far proceed mine, I normally go with AAAAAAAAAA until I realise it doesn't fit in 4 characters

I've had enough posts now so sooner or latter today I'll post an update, however if you post before I do I may include you in the roll, if I don't include you in this roll, I'll automatically put you into the next innings, so keep posting, anyone who doesn't suggest a place I'll select a place randomly for them to suggest, so this could get messy xD however if like 10 of you suggest one place, and 10 don't suggest anything (with a total of 20) then I'll side with the guys who chose a particular place.
Last edited by Vox; Aug 19, 2009 at 08:12 AM.
I want to figure out how much I should pity you after round 1 first.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Update GO:
playlist for this LP

(three part update

part1:

part2:

part3:
Last edited by Vox; Aug 21, 2009 at 12:58 AM.