Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Commitement
Each time I visit the forums I get the same question:

How do you keep on playing toribash and not get bored of it and leave?

Cause I've known people keep playing toribash and now they're like superstars on toribash, don't they ever get bored, feel like changing, see something more appealing and switch to it? This always happens to me after trying to get committed to one game.

So how do you guys stay so committed?
Last edited by charbel262; Aug 1, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Play with friends and clans, talk to people ingame and bet and do tourneys, and get involved in the community. If you are active in the social aspects it won't get boring.
Join a clan that turns into a random gaming community.
Also it's rather entertaining annoying people on Toribash.
And the game revolves around a lot of art so that keeps me here.

Mind you I haven't played very much this year, way too much work and college and exams and art and games to be done.
Last edited by NinjaVodou; Jun 25, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
How we stay committed? Well, i don't, i just hang around the forum and IRC because there are cool people to hang around with. I don't really play a lot these days. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The superstars you are referring to were either fascinated with toribash, or simply talented. That heat does not exist in all players.

You and I are casual players. It is normal to take our time off toribash and spend it on another game. I do that quite often.
I'm here because of my friends on Toribash's IRC server. Toribash is more of a social than a competitive game and that appeals to me.
How are you?
Wrong area... for less critical topics, post in the Off - Topic area. <Commencing Redirect>

However, I will answer your question. Just stick to the forum, join an active clan and get to know people. Try to become active in the community and make it a better place (lol).
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
we don't actually stick around that much. I myself actively played toribash for maybe the first month or so that I was in here. After that, I made a group of friends and just sort of hanged out. It doesn't take commitment to hang out with people.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Challenge yourself.

Get out of your comfort zone and fight for something. Whether it be joining an elite group, becoming skilled at a mod you're terrible at, whatever. Just keep reaching for something, while finding ways to appreciate what you already have
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
When you are here for a long time, you'll make friends and join a clan and this will make you think that you need to be better, and then you will start to break limits and you'll start to train, and play a lot and you'll like the feeling of development.
For a long time, you will be commited and you will not realize it.