Toribash
I don't know about that song, but I do love it when the amv transitions aren't just like, solid switches. I like when there is some pizazz to it. It's better than just going from one screen to another without any movement of the screen. I also like how you make it continually move, because I mean it is that kind of son, keep the good work up though boi.
Originally Posted by perfect01 View Post
sexy transitions bro

thanks c:
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't know about that song, but I do love it when the amv transitions aren't just like, solid switches. I like when there is some pizazz to it. It's better than just going from one screen to another without any movement of the screen. I also like how you make it continually move, because I mean it is that kind of son, keep the good work up though boi.

thanks, I just got AE like 4-5 days ago, the solid switches are weird imo, and I always have a little shake on clips to make it look smoother c:
I appreciate the feedback, ciao!
Um... well.. It's got nice transitions I guess. But gosh what a horrible song choice.

Transitions from different parts of the Opening, with shake effects.. I can't really say there's much to this. When you continue this, find some more ways to make this "pop".

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
hmm i gotta learn how to use my after effects cuz i suck balls at operating it
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Um... well.. It's got nice transitions I guess. But gosh what a horrible song choice.

Transitions from different parts of the Opening, with shake effects.. I can't really say there's much to this. When you continue this, find some more ways to make this "pop".

Yeah the song isn't the best haha, just something I had lying around that's easy to sync c:
I still have a lot more to add to this, and it's really just a "warm-up" video so I can get more acquainted to after effects.
Originally Posted by xninja1332 View Post
hmm i gotta learn how to use my after effects cuz i suck balls at operating it

I was using vegas pro for a while so I can do basic things, but after effects is really different, BakersTuts is a good channel to learn from, helped me quite a bit.