Original Post
Toribash - Memories
I made dis.
Wotwot 3min edit in 2017? cncs are welcome
first full video in 3 years tho

Software:
Fraps, Sony Vegas 13, Adobe After Effects CS6

Replays by:
Aadame, Alastor, AssassinPro, Dobby, LargeKilla, NICOLAS135, Omega90, Pusga, Shikkumo, Xioi, Youngsandm

Song:
Edoby prod. - Murderer I don't own it!
Last edited by Aadame; Sep 26, 2017 at 11:57 AM.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
HE'S BACK BOIIIISSSSSS

Like, i suck at cinching art and videos, because i'm not experienced in them more than what i've seen with my own eyes, but every single video that you have made have been absolutely mind blowingly good just like this one. So all i can say is, editing looks sick as fuck like usual, replay choice and replay use is fucking great (- that you used my shitty things for it). In all it's a great video yet again. Good shit
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
HE'S BACK BOIIIISSSSSS

Like, i suck at cinching art and videos, because i'm not experienced in them more than what i've seen with my own eyes, but every single video that you have made have been absolutely mind blowingly good just like this one. So all i can say is, editing looks sick as fuck like usual, replay choice and replay use is fucking great (- that you used my shitty things for it). In all it's a great video yet again. Good shit

Thank you and I used your TINGS because I like them. You should stop hating at yourself because you're good replaymaker and totally sick at parkour.
Am I back? Maybe... BUT. You never know untill you know, you know?
Replays, Videos
Aadame that was a great video i can't talk a lot about it because
i do short tb videos but i liked the angles you picked for the spars
i liked the effect's they was chill and great
but what i didn't like ways the use of the blur effect i don't know what you call
it but you used it at 0:46 i think you used it a lot or heavyly
you did a new idea at 1:08
it's amazing but the quality was a bit off when you zoomed in to get to
the other replay
but after all the video is great i like your edits i liked the effects
the pan/crop things was godly used(i mean you was awesome at using it)
i liked that you used RSMB i think that what you used but it's ok
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
Aadame that was a great video i can't talk a lot about it because
i do short tb videos but i liked the angles you picked for the spars
i liked the effect's they was chill and great
but what i didn't like ways the use of the blur effect i don't know what you call
it but you used it at 0:46 i think you used it a lot or heavyly
you did a new idea at 1:08
it's amazing but the quality was a bit off when you zoomed in to get to
the other replay
but after all the video is great i like your edits i liked the effects
the pan/crop things was godly used(i mean you was awesome at using it)
i liked that you used RSMB i think that what you used but it's ok

Yeah it was just radial blur, I guess it'a a matter of taste ;p the transition at 1:08... yeah its a shame that it is in bad quality, well the replays were recorded in 1280x720, quality drop is expected with that ammount of zoom xD About the pan/crop it was mostly done by hand but I used some help from s_shake this time, great tool. But thank you for the comment and yes RSMB is pure sex
Replays, Videos
Awesome as always, loved the look and the replays, and the mask transition made me nostalgic. The radial blur was only a bit overwhelming in the parkour part because the whole map looked blurred but everywhere else it looked good. I especially liked the parts with me in it
oh yeah
I absolutely love it. I forgot i submitted replays for this video until this popped up on my facebook.

The transitions are nice, though that one zooming into the triangle really highlighted how much the quality decreased when zoomed into... There's not much else i can critique on man, it's gorgeous.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Awesome as always, loved the look and the replays, and the mask transition made me nostalgic. The radial blur was only a bit overwhelming in the parkour part because the whole map looked blurred but everywhere else it looked good. I especially liked the parts with me in it

It's awesome that youre still around, heck you're a legend now Thanks for the comment, I may pm you soon for more replays.

Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
I absolutely love it. I forgot i submitted replays for this video until this popped up on my facebook.

The transitions are nice, though that one zooming into the triangle really highlighted how much the quality decreased when zoomed into... There's not much else i can critique on man, it's gorgeous.

Well you have submited replays... 2 years ago xd I just took them because I love your style. I had no idea that they shared my video until you told me. Ty for comment uh and the triangle, yeah couldn't do much about it
Last edited by Aadame; Sep 28, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
Replays, Videos
beautiful edit, i like the music you chose for this, and how not just the hits were synced but most of the overall motions seemed synced with the song as well. the transition at 1:08 was really fucking cool imo, ive never seen anyone make a transition like that before. and the outro part where the tori turned into bats, that was pretty fucking cool too. good job i hope to see more edits from you in the future
bitchass
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
beautiful edit, i like the music you chose for this, and how not just the hits were synced but most of the overall motions seemed synced with the song as well. the transition at 1:08 was really fucking cool imo, ive never seen anyone make a transition like that before. and the outro part where the tori turned into bats, that was pretty fucking cool too. good job i hope to see more edits from you in the future

Those are crows not bats tho xD But hey finally someone said something about effect that Im so proud of haha Thank you for the kind words, making toribash edits is so nostalgic so I might make more in the future
Replays, Videos