Toribash
Sensei rank can now edit the clan first post, feel free to add events, add/remove members to the roster. We are also in need of a bank account with 20 qi if one of you is up to the task.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Sensei rank can now edit the clan first post, feel free to add events, add/remove members to the roster. We are also in need of a bank account with 20 qi if one of you is up to the task.

sure ill make it now xD
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Vetz, you're not a Sensei though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Vetz, you're not a Sensei though.

so? Con didnt mind c:
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
speaking of the roster, check the app for FiddleJr... I've already got a good history with him.
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE CHROMOSOMES?!
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
No, what makes you think I have?

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=4870565

check his Active inventory then you know why i asked, #Report that fool.
Eh, fiddle is a nice guy and all. But, he can't host a god damn betting server without fucking up.
I love him, but he still seeks to surprise me with his problems.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=4870565

check his Active inventory then you know why i asked, #Report that fool.

wow, on it.

Thx for letting me know, I appriciate it.
Last edited by Nerobe; Dec 1, 2015 at 06:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
wow, on it.

Thx for letting me know, I appriciate it.

no problem mate
-----
the Bank is ready so invite senpaiBnk to the clan
-----
yh and Btw Nero ive got a Screenshot of inaskeys ingame wearing your set i could send the screenshot when i come home if you want.
Last edited by Vetz1; Dec 1, 2015 at 11:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump