Ranking
@DLGXCDFFE, @Kenshain, welcome to (AS)! Make sure you join our discord server if you havent already and message me to give you the members rank
@Craigxhing, @Tabata974, sorry but you are denied

Hi I am Gundey and I have been looking for a good solid clan for some time. I am like 70 games from a black belt and know many moves in mushu lol. I can also Parkour a little and I know how to use my body. All I need is practice and time. if you would please accept this I will be a loyal member of your clan because tori is basically all I do lol. Anyways Thanks for reading I am in your discord so if you need to talk to me My name in there is Gundeyman21. Just Direct message me if you would like me to be in your clan. Please and thank you Country and GMT.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Hello i'am Baptiste23 , i'am a good player , my favorite mod is ABD , my toribash activity is 8/10 , my forum activity is 7/10 , and i am play for the fun =)

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
Hello AS.
It me, Corruption (aka Jencam13(aka The G.O.A.T)).
I live in the U.S, South Carolina. My Gmt is -3.
I haven't played Toribash in a long time because I haven't had internet for months.
But now I have Internet, I can be more active then ever.
My goal in this clan is to reconnect with my old friends/(Maybe new clanmates).
So that is all I have to say, If you want to see online just hit me up on discord.

Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
I'm Back trash#1234