Toribash
So that means you already went to México?
What places did you visit bro

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
So that means you already went to México?
What places did you visit bro

Ohh really spcr is the true mexico
Anything you need related to Mexico you know you can contact me ;)

Best tequila is Tequila Herradura

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Tnx for letting me know too Theory ;)

On another note, what is your favorite Band/Song? Also what kinda of Genre do you listen to?
Mine personally is kinda hard to choose, but I will have to say Iron Maiden for group and their song "Fear of the Dark" for my favorite song. I have always been a fan Metal and Rock. Other than that I listen to a lot of styles, for example Dubstep, Hardcore, PoP, RnB, Rap, EDM and many more.

I listen to any songs that interest me or give me so much hype in me like this one:
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post

On another note, what is your favorite Band/Song? Also what kinda of Genre do you listen to?
Mine personally is kinda hard to choose, but I will have to say Iron Maiden for group and their song "Fear of the Dark" for my favorite song. I have always been a fan Metal and Rock. Other than that I listen to a lot of styles, for example Dubstep, Hardcore, PoP, RnB, Rap, EDM and many more.

I'm really into rap , French rap (I'm french) , Booba is my favourite singer since I'm 10 , I like other rapper like PNL or Damnso but booba is by far the best one.
American rap is nice too but not really my style ^^

Seems likeI can't add the youtube link so yeah click Here
Last edited by Stonda2b; Oct 18, 2017 at 03:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post

You know my favorite;)
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
I listen to any songs that interest me or give me so much hype in me like this one:

HxH 2011, best anime.
/weeb
Wade: AS suck ass