Ranking
Original Post
Toribash gamepedia wiki
Toribash is going to be released on Steam, right? We'll get lots of people who will want to learn how to play this game. I guess wiki would be very helpful.

"But we already have a wiki!" - yes, we do. The problem is that the its creator is done with Toribash. Without administration our wiki can be destroyed by a random troll.

Gamepedia is a website that allows you to make a small Wikipedia about any game you want. It looks professional (check Minecraft wiki for example) and it's free, complex and offers better tools.

Our gamepedia would contain info about most popular mods, tips and whole terminology along with opener base & "how to counter a shovel" guides. We'd pick wiki admins and put link on the top Toribash website.

So?
Totally supported. It is the best site and even better than wikia to put this kind of information
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
Just wanted to mention that I have some experience with wikis, so creating and controlling new one won't be a big problem for me.
This makes me want to continue my project of ... the super duper toribash tutorial

It teaches

-snip-

EVERYTHING XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Yes, this would be a great idea. Extensive explanation on how each joint works etc will really help new players.

Furthermore, I'm guessing that it'll be much simpler to find in-depth information on things like game mechanics.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions