ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Improved Clan List Filters
This isn't too big of a project, something small that'll help people locate other clan's boards easier.

So here's the story behind this. I'm looking through all the clans on the list to find the first clan I was in. It was unofficial and died shortly after I joined it and I was going to go take a peak at the old threads. Anyways, I used the already existing filters at the top, but still had to scroll for what felt like 30 minutes back and forth, up and down the page until I eventually found it. It took much longer than it should have. So I'm here to recommend that we improve the filters on the clan list. Add some new filters such as alphabetical order, most recently made clan to least (and vice versa), most recently official to least recently official (and vice versa), etc. Not to mention, this will help clan mods supervise clans and what not. They can just assign between what clan and what clan each mod is responsible for keeping track of. Much more efficient, organized, and user friendly.

Sorry, no concept art yet. It's nearly 4 in the morning where I live so tell me what you guys think or whatever. Maybe recommend more possible filters that can be added. If you post make sure to offer counter suggestions. No hit and runs, please. Give me your opinions. Do you think we should fix up the filters on the clan list?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Well, if you are on pc, simply ctrl+f and you can find immediately what you are searching for. But we haven't the computer avaiable any time, so filters could be a nice feature.

Maybe while on clan list if you click "Name", clans will be ordered alphabetically. If you want to return to current order, click "Rank". Shouldn't be too difficult to add.
Clan system will be getting replaced sometime, so changes to the current one wont be happening.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Clan system will be getting replaced sometime, so changes to the current one wont be happening.

This is about the clan list, not the system. This is about the filters at the top of the clan list page which can be carried into the new system.
The list is part of the system.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
The list is part of the system.

Alright well, this can be for the new system, then. Jeez.