Toribash
Original Post
Clan rankings
The current clan rankings system has gotten very old and boring. Most people including big clans like Parrot don't really care or pay attention much to the clan rankings and it seems like the system is literally based on whichever clan wars the most.

So my suggestion was to include a totally new clan ranking system. I was thinking that maybe the new ranking list is based on which clan is the most active, has the most members or more broadly, the clan that has reached most of their goals set on their forum page.

That may be too complicated to organize it out with the amount of clans so maybe there could be separate ranking lists for official and non - official clans. *NOTE*: This probably will have to be organized manually as I'm 50% sure there isn't a automatic program that can keep them organized based on this.

I thought that including this idea into toribash would make the clans more competitive and active. As there are already very competitive events going on like clan battle royal and soon to come one of the biggest events which is clan league, I think this would keep all the clans active and competing on a general daily basis.
The system is literally based on whichever clan wars the most.

Yes, that is being strong.

Clans don't make the effort to war because there isn't really nothing to compete for, what do you win being rank 1 ? nothing, so why would people bother.
Unfortunately, being rank 1 is not attractive nowadays.

So my suggestion was to include a totally new clan ranking system. I was thinking that maybe the new ranking list is based on which clan is the most active, has the most members or more broadly, the clan that has reached most of their goals set on their forum page.

That doesn't make sense, the rank is based on the strongest clan and which wars a lot, changing it to the most active clan ? which has the most members ? please, no.

It should have some rewards by being rank 1, it would be more competitive, the rank 1 would have to fight to maintain their top position and the rewards, take the ranking for player for e.g, people fight because they know if they get rank 1 they would receive tcs as a reward.

In sum, i think you should organise more your idea, it's a good thing bringing up the clan's ranking.
Why not make seasons then.

Clan that is ranked #1 gets a reward.

2-9 gets a smaller

10-20

20-30

and so on.

Seasons last a few months and reset after each season

At the end of the year top 30 best records get to be in Clan league
I'll miss you
Pretty sure this is already in the to-do list

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
there could be separate ranking lists for official and non - official clans.

why would you differentiate the clans on the basis of their official and non-official status?
some clans who don't have official status are still stronger than those who have official status and they do nothing to keep their clans alive
-----
Clan that is ranked #1 gets a reward.

2-9 gets a smaller

10-20

20-30

and so on.

I would love that the clans will get rewards on their ranks! Hope this system is established soon
Last edited by Jaker197; Feb 25, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaker197 View Post
why would you differentiate the clans on the basis of their official and non-official status?
some clans who don't have official status are still stronger than those who have official status and they do nothing to keep their clans alive
-----

I would love that the clans will get rewards on their ranks! Hope this system is established soon

listen I made this thread based on what I brainstormed off this idea. I put that as an idea that didn't really have to be taken into consideration. I know there are some un official clans that have better players then some official clans, thats just a quick brainstormed idea of how to make it easier to organize things for the devs.
The idea of changing it from ranking the clans based on in-game wars to most active clans like on forum or even in-game sounds kinda bad. That wouldn't prove anything.

Also maybe if the idea with rewards and seasons will be implemented that would make the rankings more intresting.
forget about the most active clans part, I like the idea of seasons and rewards as well.
They should award clans points based on how well they do in clan events.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
They should award clans points based on how well they do in clan events.

This could be added into the rewards for clans that win events. Like the clan that wins royale gets say... 10 points added to their score. But this should be on top of a more casual way of achieving points rather than just having to wait for Clan management or the ES to make another clan related event. This would promote more clans to sign up for such events instead of the 6 we had in this event.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...